facebook

after 1st semester rankings (on campus only)

by: Troo

Top House-
Sig Ep- Threw socials with the most sororities, and is reeling off of a peak year last year, lost plex, PC is not that great (On the Decline)

Upper Tier-
FIJI- Throw some good parties, mostly GDI girls, some weird guys but still relevant (On the rise)
DKE- Still haze hard, rage hard, but mainly district parties, good PC (Same)
Delta Chi- First year with plex, known for sports, rage, good PC (On the Rise)
Kappa Sig- Great PC, rage frequently, dont do much else (On the Rise)

Upper Mid
Pi Kapp- Improved sorority relations, known as the nice guys (On the Rise)
Alpha Sig- Pink panther plex, rage alot(iffy quality), some goobers (Rising)
Delta Sig- Improved with philos, good at sports, great PC (Rising)

Middle Tier-
KA- Southern image, not very big, solid group of guys (Same)
New Theta Chi- Dont rage as much as the zoo but will improve, Almost all young guys, not bad PC, On the rise
Sigma Tau Gamma- Great PC, improved sorority relations, new on campus, made jump from Low to Mid, quality guys

Lower Tier
DTD
Chi Phi
AKL
PIKE
Sammy
TDX
ZBT

Posted By: Troo
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: no way    

sorry bros lets face the real facts. A fraternity like Kappa Sig is not going to be upper middler tier or top anytime soon. When you are ranking them over alpha sig or pi kapp tahts a joke. Sig Ep and DKE maybe as top thats it. Uppder middle tier fiji, and alpha sig. DELTA CHI DUDE AS UPPER MIDDLER ...come on self rankers... not one person would put you guys in anything but bottom tier.

By: no way
by: lol Dec 20, 2014 6:09:02 PM

Okay alpha sig...

By: lol
#12  by: SO SAD   

This is just sad I am sorry. 95 percent of these frats no they suck just look at them...

By: SO SAD
by: SO SO SADDDDec 19, 2014 10:25:17 PM

What's sad is that you can't differentiate the words no and know.

By: SO SO SADDD
by: 90Dec 20, 2014 1:09:55 AM

^^ Who needs grammar and education when you can rage and pull with ur boiz all day.

By: 90
#13  by: Kappa Sig   

Has gotten better with their sorority relations this semester, they hang out with a lot of AXO's and APhi's that I know of. I would switch Fiji and DKE and put KSig in the middle of them.

By: Kappa Sig
by: ^^^Dec 20, 2014 5:14:37 PM

You're delusional.

By: ^^^
#14  by: not bad   

i'd take pi kap out and put the zoo in upper. it's weird seeing delta sig in the upper mid. looks like the goobers learned how to rage after throwing maya with dke

By: not bad
#15  by: Wrong    

I would not put Kappa Sig anywhere near the top or Delta Chi. Switch Fiji for Kappa Sigma? Come on kid. We all know Kappa Sig is sitting on here self ranking... its obvious, you guys are not better than Alpha Sig please... Kappa Sig you are the same as always bottom.

By: Wrong
#16  by: .   

This is so wrong, Fiji ahead of DKE? Ya right?

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.