facebook

after 1st semester rankings (on campus only)

by: Troo

Top House-
Sig Ep- Threw socials with the most sororities, and is reeling off of a peak year last year, lost plex, PC is not that great (On the Decline)

Upper Tier-
FIJI- Throw some good parties, mostly GDI girls, some weird guys but still relevant (On the rise)
DKE- Still haze hard, rage hard, but mainly district parties, good PC (Same)
Delta Chi- First year with plex, known for sports, rage, good PC (On the Rise)
Kappa Sig- Great PC, rage frequently, dont do much else (On the Rise)

Upper Mid
Pi Kapp- Improved sorority relations, known as the nice guys (On the Rise)
Alpha Sig- Pink panther plex, rage alot(iffy quality), some goobers (Rising)
Delta Sig- Improved with philos, good at sports, great PC (Rising)

Middle Tier-
KA- Southern image, not very big, solid group of guys (Same)
New Theta Chi- Dont rage as much as the zoo but will improve, Almost all young guys, not bad PC, On the rise
Sigma Tau Gamma- Great PC, improved sorority relations, new on campus, made jump from Low to Mid, quality guys

Lower Tier
DTD
Chi Phi
AKL
PIKE
Sammy
TDX
ZBT

Posted By: Troo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Rankmaster    

Not bad, I would throw Alpha Sig into Upper and DKE into Upper mid

By: Rankmaster
#2  by: ?   

What about Lambda?

By: ?
by: Lambda Dec 17, 2014 11:02:56 PM

Lambda would go in the upper tier as well

By: Lambda
#3  by: Old Boy    

The rankings have changed a lot, this seems to be a pretty fair representation of the on campus houses. It seems like rankings are being shaken up quite a bit this year, nice to see some change

By: Old Boy
#4  by: pretty good   

I agree with Alpha Sig and fiji's position, but Alpha Sig is definitely not rising. Fiji has had to lay low recently with the university...but Alpha Sig has no intramurals, and are losing sorority relations. I also don't think Delta Chi is in upper tier (this is debatable). Good job on placing Pi Kapp as rising and same with Sig Tau, because they are the most improved this year.

By: pretty good
#5  by: Brah   

It could be argued that kappa sig shouldn't be in upper due to bad sorority relations, delta sig has definitely improved a lot I would even move them up to top of upper mid, d chi has had a good showing after their problems the last few years and pi kapp I would definitely move up because they are undoubtedly improving the most

By: Brah
by: BrahDec 18, 2014 1:19:33 PM

Switch kappa sig with pi kapp

By: Brah
#6  by: Me   

I'd put LXA ahead of Fiji, D Chi, and Kappa Sig

By: Me
#7  by: pretty accurate?   

Adjusted list from best to worst this semester. not 1 or 2 years ago, but now.
Also added the ones not included.
Top House-
Sig Ep (Decline) falling fast with sanctions/punishments from ASU lately, don't even argue.
Lambda (same) Theta loves them, but they need to work on hanging out with other sororities.

Upper Tier -
Fiji (same) - had a quiet semester. probably for the best if they want to stay in good terms with ASU.
DKE (decline) - most hated fraternity, but have some decent sorority relations. Probation this semester isn't helping them much.
Kappa Sig (rise) partied the most this year, but need sorority relations.
Delta Chi (same) - first year without problems in a while. need another good year to be rising

Upper Mid -
Alpha Sig (decline) still the pre game spot. bad pledge classes lately.
Pi Kapp (rise) props to these guys for improving a lot. Not a top house, but still relevant lately.
Delta Sig (rise) maya helped, they just need another good year and get some better pledge classes.

Middle Tier -
Sig Tau (rise) still new, but started with decent sorority relations and intramurals. A friend told me they're on probation which would explain why they've been pretty quiet.
KA (same) not too much to say this semester. still pretty small.
New Theta Chi (same) cool guys, gotta give them time. They need to show that they are still relevant to the sororities since they dropped 90% of brothers during the re-org

Lower Tier -
DTD
PIKE
Alpha Delt
Sammy
ZBT
Chi Phi
TDX
AKL

By: pretty accurate?
#8  by: l   

I would argue that Dchi, KA, DTD, and maybe Dsig all fall under the same group. Either top of the bottom tier or somewhere in between middle and bottom.

By: l
#9  by: opinion   

I would definitely agree Pi Kapp gets most improved award good job guys. Respect.

By: opinion
#10  by: ASU   

Glad to see Pi Kap and Sig Tau on the rise list, solid rankings

By: ASU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.