facebook

i literally dropped lol don’t take this srsly

by: Ranks

As someone who dropped out of rush, this is personally just the way I see it. What everyone values obviously would make this different.
1. Chi-O - very fun, girls seem really nice and involved, seems like the closest experience you could get to a conventional sorority
2. Phi Sig - girls were very nice and it seemed to be a sorority on the more formal side. most of them seemed to fit a certain vibe but i can’t explain it. seems good for finding connections
3/4. Kappa Gamma - very accepting, everyone talked about prioritizing mental health, the girls that i spoke too loved the sorority
3/4. Alpha Chi - in my mind they seem to be like on the same level of popularity as kappa gamma. the girls here were all really nice as well and they seem to be pretty close.
5. kappa delta - apparently they’re very new to campus. seem like genuinely sweet girls but i just didn’t see much involvement and seemed to lack fun events
6. Adpi - seems very involved in academics which is not a bad thing but just not necessarily what everyone looks for in greek life
7. Alpha Sigma - the smallest group that i met, the girls were nice but the group seems very secluded. just not what i imagine when i think of a sorority, but that’s what some people like!

Posted By: Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ranks    

also genuinely have nothing bad to say about any of them… i dropped out because i didn’t think any of them fit my personal preferences!

By: Ranks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.