facebook

alpha chi omega

by: ??

So what do we think of the Alpha Chi Omega girls ?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Les get along   

Hey guyyssssss..... How About just doing you and letting the AXO girls do them.... Just focus on your stuff and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it... Let them do whatever it is that they do or are planning on doing and everyone else work on what their sorority requires them to work on. That way... No one reflects negativity or a bad reputation for the Greek community here at FIU. Let's all just applaud each others good works and make sure everything we do is done in righteousness and not hatred or spite.

By: Les get along
#22  by: !!   

We partied with some of the AChiO girls during Halloween. These girls surely know how to party. Had a great time with these girls. Best wishes to this chapter!

By: !!
#23  by: yup   

Not impressed but still to early to rank

By: yup
#24  by: Sad   

I was happy to see AXO come on campus. We needed panhellenic expansion for a while now. However, I am extremely disappointed to see so many of the AXOs bashing other sororities on campus and online. So much hatred already! I expected the AXOs to rise above the negativity and channel their energy into making a legacy at FIU...

By: Sad
#25  by: Sister   

Hey everyone, speaking on behalf of myself as a founder of AXO ... I want to thank all of you for your positive comments... And although the negative comments are sometimes harsh, I do intend to not only take them as constructive criticism ... But set a better example for my fellow sisters to follow. We fully intend to add to the Greek system here at FIU and be a great asset, and we surely thank those who motivate us and support this new chapter!

By: Sister
by: CorrectionNov 8, 2014 5:42:34 PM

The founders of AXO are Anna Allen, Olive Burnett, Bertha Deniston, Amy DuBois, Nellie Gamble, Bessie Grooms, and Estelle Leonard. You are not a founder.

By: Correction
by: lolNov 9, 2014 9:29:22 AM

She meant a founding sister in FIU

By: lol
#26  by: Great!   

They are great so far. Let's just see whether they can keep it up or not.

By: Great!
#27  by: wishing   

Unfortunately, I was not chosen to be a founding sister, but I must say that these girls are incredible. Of course they are enthusiastic, that's a good thing. I wouldn't try again because I know I didn't get chosen for a reason but they are so great. They are gonna achieve amazing things on our campus.

By: wishing
#28  by: Done.   

This thread is dumb. Seriously. People are only saying negative things to get angry (hilarious) responses out of the AXOs.

By: Done.
#29  by: idgaf   

From what I've seen, they are alright. I wouldn't say they have any form of sisterhood but they are brand new and thats to be expected. Comparing them to an established sorority is stupid, especially one that is one of the most involved on campus. But I have heard and seen them tear down their own members for not looking or acting like the norm, which is something that shouldn't happen and they'll grow out of it. I think they've gotten off to a good start on campus, although they've stepped on a few toes, and it will be interesting to see how they change by next year.

By: idgaf
#30  by: Pot Heads   

All of them.

By: Pot Heads
by: pantherFeb 9, 2015 9:21:15 PM

They're standards board is going to have to detox the crap out of that sisterhood

By: panther

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.