facebook

alpha chi omega

by: ??

So what do we think of the Alpha Chi Omega girls ?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Anon   

AXO founding sisters are recruitment scraps. I see them as being another PhiMu.

By: Anon
by: Truth Oct 27, 2014 10:52:50 PM

These girls couldn't and would never compare to the ladies of Phi Mu or any other organization. Every single sorority woman chose to be where they are unlike the AXO's who were the left overs of recruitement.

By: Truth
#2  by: tbh   

I know some really amazing AXOs, don't get me wrong. but the majority of them are way too excited to finally be greek and way too pushy. on more than one occasion I've seen a group of AXO girls screaming their affiliation, throwing up their sign black out drunk or near puking at parties or bars. not cute. they're also way too pushy on guys. uninvitingly showing up to their house and parties just because their greek now. I understand its because they don't have a proper standards board yet..? but i don't think their middle their. not because they are scraps. but because they are ratchet.

By: tbh
by: gdiOct 28, 2014 8:27:29 PM

but like everyone at fiu is ratchet

By: gdi
by: Spot onJan 22, 2015 11:57:53 PM

^^^ preach sistaaa!!

By: Spot on
#3  by: PC member   

I honestly think those girls are pretty impressive. They've started off really strong and seem friendly and down to earth. I'm sure there probably are some wild childs like the other posts mentioned but as we all know that's every organization, and I'm not just talking greek life. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with the girls and am happy they're helping our greek community grow.

By: PC member
#4  by: Lol   

My friend got a bid from them and didn't take it because they were so fake. She regrets not going through recruitment.

By: Lol
#5  by: just wait   

Just wait until they finally have to pay dues and when that standards board is set up and you'll see how slowly we'll see less and less of them. Btw they're only "competitive" and "dedicated" because they are new that will die downto quickly too

By: just wait
#6  by: Unfortunately    

There are some good girls in there, but the "bad apples" out shadow them by far. From harassing members of other organizations, to being flat out rude and inappropriate, these girls have burned a lot of bridges in the short time they're been here. I'm glad their coach was able to buy their derby days win, maybe he can help buy them some etiquette classes too. Good luck getting support from the Greek community with your own philanthropy event this week.

By: Unfortunately
by: AgreedJan 22, 2015 11:59:48 PM

I couldn't have said it any better myself!

By: Agreed
#7  by: Obvious   

Does anybody else notice all these "negative" posts are all on October 27th and October 28th around the same time as Derby Days? I smell bitterness esp. from Phi Mu. These ladies did nothing but impress me this past week with their sisterhood and the way they got in involved. Ngl I cant wait for our philanthropy month to see what they bring to the table.

By: Obvious
#8  by: Booty bandit   

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

By: Booty bandit
#9  by: PC LUVIN   

If Alpha Chi Omega is anything like last night's Derby Darling rep then I am so excited to have these ladies on campus with us. She honestly won our hearts last night with just her presence. My sisters and I loved how she demonstrated herself and all the work she did for her organization. Don't let these reviews bring you down. Yesterday was just the beginning of showing what you ladies stand for. Good luck!

By: PC LUVIN
#10  by: welcome   

I like these girls. They have a lot of energy and really seem to be passionate about making this new sorority into something big. I'm eager to see what they have to bring to the greek community.

By: welcome

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.