facebook

axid hazing?

by:    

So I'm a freshman and I want to rush in the fall and my top two were phi sig and axid but now I'm hearing that they're suspended? Is that true? If it is why?

Posted By: Freshman
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Not true! Nothing to worry about :)

By: Nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

They are suspended. And Yes those girls Haze, what a shame.
Sorry to burst your bubble

By: LOL
#3by:    

Not suspended. Don't believe everything you hear.

By: Truth
#4by:    

Why aren't they allowed to attend pre recruitment events? hmm.

By: IF thats the case
#5by:    

Someone purposely is trying to frame them. I believe that's what i heard from greek friends

By: gdi
#6by:    

They are on probation and "inactive" for the summer(can't post on ig, wear letters, or attend pre recruitment events all summer) so basically they don't exist right now. If they make one even breathe wrong during the summer semester they won't recruit in fall. They're in a tough situation right now.

By: REAL truth
#7by:    

Yes- they are on probation/inactive for hazing. They haze their littles and basically shun sisters and take away their letters for not making grades. If they tell you they don't, they are straight out lying. Shame. Idiots.

By: Yes
by: lol    

you all are so stupid, unless youre axid gtfo, and shut your mouth. none of you nor i know crap about axid excepted the SISTERS of alpha xi delta. don't believe everything you hear. theyre inactive over the summer for a EUMOR what was spread by another sorority, and they will be back before recruitment. This website is what makes me realize our Greek life is a mess and just straight up sad. THE GIRLS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE IN OUR ORGANIZATIONS WILL JOIN OUR ORGANIZATIONS STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT EVERY GIRL WHATS AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN DAMN ORGANIZATION.

By: lol
by: Lol   

Azd covering their asses. Please tell us WHY are you inactive? Because you've never been inactive in the summer before...

By: Lol
by: lolz   

what kind of sisterhood is that?! So you have a bad semester and instead of being there for you they take away your letters, what a shame.

By: lolz
#8by:    

you're obviously illiterate. I. AM. NOT. AN. AXID. i'm simply another Panhellenic woman who thinks it ridiculous that girls care so much about some other organization that isn't there own. AND LIKE I SAID, they're inactive over the summer for a RUMOR that was spread by another sorority.

By: lol not an axid
#9by:    

We do not haze, please don't allow ignorant comments like the ones on this website to keep you from finding your home WHEREVER that may be!

By: AXiD
#10by:    

Honestly its a shame to have a panhellenic woman of any organization talk so negatively.

At the end of the day we are all Panhellenic woman. I'm not sure why AXiD was on suspension, you can believe as many rumors as you want, but at the end of the day, they are all just rumors. However, i do know how Panhellenic handles hazing and other allegations.

If it was in fact true that AXiD hazed or was actually guilty of anything of the sort, they would not be recruiting this Fall. and if you look on Facebook or any other soil media, you'll see they are back in action. Whatever the reason for their suspension, it was obviously under investigation and proven to be false. otherwise, they would not be active on campus.

By: PC love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.