facebook

new gal

by:    

I'm rushing in the fall and all the girls from my high school that mattered went Axid and phisig. Can anyone tell me what great qualities these sororities posses?

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it alllll depends what youre looking for out of a sorority. each sorority have qualities that another may not have.
AXiD- very very very competitive- in every aspect (Academic, sports,pageants, you name it- they strive for the best)
Aoii- well rounded, arent really known for anything except Soccer, (which theyre beast at.)
dPhiE- very much like aoii, except the sports.
Sigma Kappa- they're enjoy going out a lot and getting ratchet.
Phi Mu- very much like AXiD, they very competitive, have an amazing sisterhood, have a very strong support system.
Phi Sig- the pretty girls on campus, also known as "The Plastics" like to go out, drink, party etc.
Tri Sigma- never really come around, always participate in events but never really get far, but very nice girls.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yup   

This is pretty accurate

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.