facebook

sorority

by:    

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone knew what Sororities were participating in Spring COB. Also, do y'all think it would be better to participate in Spring COB or wait until fall and rush as a sophomore? Will being a sophomore effect the houses I get into?

Posted By: Spring COB
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AXiD

By: cob
#2by:    

Spring Rush is so much more casual!

By: Smiles

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Spring rush is a lot more laid back, however, after going through formal fall recruitment I realized that it is a lot more difficult for sophomores to get into houses because the majority of houses would much rather have freshmen. It is not impossible though!

By: Vic
#4by:    

Try COB and if you don't feel like you click with any of those houses wait until fall! Rushing as a sophomore does limit your options somewhat but you should still be able to find a house that is the perfect fit for you!

By: Junior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.