facebook

totally cut?

by: CuriousCowgirl

About how many girls get totally cut during recruitment each year? What would cause you to get by everyone ?

Posted By: CuriousCowgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Waddup   

In previous years it's about 80 girls I think (I could be wrong) The reason would be for mainly grades but if your grades are fine it might just be because the people in the house just don't think you'd fit well there

By: Waddup
#2  by: I think   

The amount of girls that get totally cut are probably close to 80 and those are because of grades. Panhellenic usually calls these girls before recruitment and let's them know that they are at a high risk for being cut because of grades. But a lot more girls don't get totally cut from every house but only have one or two left that they don't like so they will "drop out". The only reason you would get cut from every house is bad grades, being rude/clearly not caring, or if you did something bad/sketchy in high school that people know about.

By: I think
by: Honest Jun 19, 2017 3:37:24 PM

You can also get cut for just being odd. I know a girl that had super good grades, involved in a lot of stuff in high school, and was really nice but she was just weird and she got cut from all houses

By: Honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.