facebook

which sororities are the nicest to other sororitie

by:    

I have to say I am disturbed at some of the meanness I see here. I don't want to be a part of that. Are there some sororities that are known for getting along with other sororities?

Posted By: Future Cowpoke
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Or maybe a better question would be, what sorority is the nicest to members of your sorority?

By: Future Cowpoke
#2by:    

I'd say most of the houses are nice and get along. The obvious exception is Pi Phi and somewhat Kappa Delta. Chi O gets a bad rap because they are SO nice. They shouldn't because we really appreciate it. G Phi gets a bad rap because they are pretty so people assume they're mean, but they're actually one of the nicest houses. Thetas get a bad rap because they're so smart, but they're really nice too. Kappas get a bad rap because they're rich so people assume they're all stuck up but really they're very nice too. In fact, except for the ones I mentioned, they're all nice.

By: nicest girls
#3by:    

Honestly all of the houses are nice to each other, other than Theta, pi phi, G phi, and lately Phi Mu. The only "best friend" houses I've seen is Kappa and Zeta, one of my roommates was a kappa and said they're all close w zetas. I heard AOPi & Tri Delt are super tight with each other too!

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Kappa/Zeta   

No one knows if the Kappas or Zetas posted this but it's against the panhellenic code. All Kappas and Zetas need to disavow this kind of post and be nice.

By: Kappa/Zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.