facebook

which sororities are the nicest to other sororitie

by: Future Cowpoke

I have to say I am disturbed at some of the meanness I see here. I don't want to be a part of that. Are there some sororities that are known for getting along with other sororities?

Posted By: Future Cowpoke
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Future Cowpoke   

Or maybe a better question would be, what sorority is the nicest to members of your sorority?

By: Future Cowpoke
#2  by: nicest girls   

I'd say most of the houses are nice and get along. The obvious exception is Pi Phi and somewhat Kappa Delta. Chi O gets a bad rap because they are SO nice. They shouldn't because we really appreciate it. G Phi gets a bad rap because they are pretty so people assume they're mean, but they're actually one of the nicest houses. Thetas get a bad rap because they're so smart, but they're really nice too. Kappas get a bad rap because they're rich so people assume they're all stuck up but really they're very nice too. In fact, except for the ones I mentioned, they're all nice.

By: nicest girls
#3  by: Um   

Honestly all of the houses are nice to each other, other than Theta, pi phi, G phi, and lately Phi Mu. The only "best friend" houses I've seen is Kappa and Zeta, one of my roommates was a kappa and said they're all close w zetas. I heard AOPi & Tri Delt are super tight with each other too!

By: Um
by: Kappa/ZetaJun 6, 2017 9:39:10 PM

No one knows if the Kappas or Zetas posted this but it's against the panhellenic code. All Kappas and Zetas need to disavow this kind of post and be nice.

By: Kappa/Zeta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.