facebook

bid mix up

by: Okstate

I don't want to start a big fight on here so I'm not gonna mention the houses I'm talking about. Since y'all can be quite mean.
I'm sure this isn't supposed to be talked about... but any info on how 2 houses. mix up could've happened last fall.? Where in two different houses the girls they cut were asked back and girls they wanted didn't get asked... I believe this was at the very beginning… hoping these kinks were addressed.

Posted By: Okstate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Come on    

This is ridiculous. Every house ended up with girls perfect for their own house. Don't start rumors if you don't know what you're talking about bc it will make the PNM's afraid for no reason.

By: Come on
by: okstateMay 26, 2017 12:16:51 PM

last thing i want to do is start rumor and scare girls please dont assume I dont know what im talking about. sorry to say... and didn't say anything all year...but the system needs to be looked at and trustworthy

By: okstate
#2  by: Mass Postings   

This "PROBLEM" is being posted greekrank-wide to see if anyone will bite. Don't, because the "PROBLEM" does not exist.

By: Mass Postings
#3  by: truth   

I hear something like this every year or two. The truth is that girls that don't get invited back to the house they want start a rumor in order to discredit the new member class they didn't get invited to be in and provide an excuse for being in a low ranking house.

The truth is that this is all done on computer. Girls vote electronically and bid lists are done with a computer program in the panhellenic office. Mistakes are not made.

If someone tells you this, just smile and feel sorry for them.

By: truth
#4  by: OSU girl   

The mix up will not happen on the part of Panhellenic computer system. But I will say that we have made mistakes in the past. We once forgot to check that all of our legacies were on our pref night list. Left off 2 legacies we really wanted! We also once cut a girl with similar names and kept a girl we didn't want. Late nights and totally our fault. We now double and triple check our lists to make sure we don't repeat these errors.

By: OSU girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.