facebook

initiation

by:    

Can anyone tell me the dates each chapter is doing initiation? I'm from Austin and go to ACL every year but am worried it falls around the same time and I don't want to miss either!

Posted By: Atxgirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

How about you get a bid first before you choose a sorority based on a music festival....

By: Honey
#2by:    

this is literally so funny to me...you really shouldn't even consider picking a sorority based off of initiation dates. And tbh I would value sisterhood and my house over a music festival any day. If you can't miss ACL don't rush

By: hahahaha
#3by:    

Not only is this question ridiculously dumb but my sorority doesn't set a specific date for initiation this early in the year. Initiations can be subject to change. Wow

By: Lol
#4by:    

If you are not even a member of a sorority, and are already trying to get out of required events, maybe sorority membership is not for you.

Here's an idea: do the sororities a favor, and during rush ask when initiation is scheduled, because you don't want to miss a music festival in your home town. That should insure you won't miss it!

By: Seriously!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.