facebook

initiation

by: Atxgirl

Can anyone tell me the dates each chapter is doing initiation? I'm from Austin and go to ACL every year but am worried it falls around the same time and I don't want to miss either!

Posted By: Atxgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honey   

How about you get a bid first before you choose a sorority based on a music festival....

By: Honey
#2  by: hahahaha   

this is literally so funny to me...you really shouldn't even consider picking a sorority based off of initiation dates. And tbh I would value sisterhood and my house over a music festival any day. If you can't miss ACL don't rush

By: hahahaha
#3  by: Lol   

Not only is this question ridiculously dumb but my sorority doesn't set a specific date for initiation this early in the year. Initiations can be subject to change. Wow

By: Lol
#4  by: Seriously!   

If you are not even a member of a sorority, and are already trying to get out of required events, maybe sorority membership is not for you.

Here's an idea: do the sororities a favor, and during rush ask when initiation is scheduled, because you don't want to miss a music festival in your home town. That should insure you won't miss it!

By: Seriously!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.