facebook

kkg

by: pnm

How do I get in Kappa? Do they usually do open bidding after rush? I heard they only take girls from texas and you have to be skinny and have to have super high grades.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

You're already too stupid to rush most houses here.

By: lol
by: lolApr 11, 2017 4:02:32 PM

Hahahah. If someone goes to GreekRank as a PNM and aks "how do i get in a sorority" they are objectively stupid. Sorry.

#2  by: Kkey   

Just be yourself, and don't focus in on one house, keep an open mind and you'll find your perfect fit! Good luck in recruitment girl!

By: Kkey
#3  by: answer to you   

1. On the first day of recruitment tell them that you are from Texas, super skinny, and that you have very high grades.

2. Wear a dress in two colors of blue with a skeleton key around your neck.

3. Tell all the other houses that you're going Kappa and that you're not interested in their house. (That thins out the competition.)

4. Be sure the Kappas know that you're Kappa material and that you've already told all your friends and family that you're going to be a Kappa.

5. Ask the Kappas if you can just skip the rest of recruitment week and come back on bid day.

Good luck!

By: answer to you
by: lolApr 12, 2017 8:00:56 AM

This is exactly what you need to do!

#4  by: Well   

In high school you may have been a big fish in a little pond. During recruitment, you a another girl in a sea of HUNDREDS of girls. The numbers going through rush go up every year. Don't pick one house you want to be in because you will sadly disappointed when they don't ask you back. Be grateful if you get a bid - period. There will be so many girls who don't. If that happens - there is COB in fall.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.