facebook

initiation

by:    

Is it true that most sororities refuse to tell their pledge class the date of initiation?

Posted By: newly greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

not true at all.

By: uhm
by: curious   

Will they tell us in advance? I am trying things out and even though things have gotten a little bit better, I still am not loving it. If it means anything, I had a better time rushing than I am having now... Anyways I would hate to suddenly find out that initiation is around the corner and that I still havent made up my mind

By: curious
#2by:    

Ask your pledge mom

By: Z
#3by:    

mine didn't tell us

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wow   

how did it happen for you?

By: wow
#4by:    

Mine gave us a calendar of all the events happening that semester near the beginning. Dunno how it works for everyone else but is ask your pledge mom

By: Hey I
#5by:    

Mine gave us a calendar of all the events happening that semester near the beginning. Dunno how it works for everyone else but is ask your pledge mom

By: Hey I
#6by:    

sometimes they just don't have a date nailed down yet, it can be hard to find the location to fit that many girls

By: honestly
by: oh but   

most new member periods are 6-8 weeks long in general

By: oh but

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.