facebook

what's each fraternity like here?

by: co28

I'm rushing next year (incoming freshman) and I'd love to know a bit about each fraternity before I get into rushing. All the info I have right now is tiers and I'm looking for more like common personalities/traits I guess

Posted By: co28
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Fact Man   

Beta: Trending in the right direction, but somehow still below AEPi. They have 10-15 guys at any given time. Their house is CRAZY (huge basement that goes way beyond what you see from the exterior) but their parties are rare and consistently dead. They did a philanthropy house show a while back that was promising, but getting a party going is gonna be a whole other beast, and they haven't figured out how to recruit. If Greek membership keeps going down, I would expect Beta to sink along with it. A real shame for the handful of guys they have that are alright, but that's how it goes. Bottom of the bottom, hard pass.

By: Fact Man
#12  by: Fact Man   

Bux: Either your thing or not your thing. They weren't even in IFC a year ago, and they still don't have a house (they throw in the Community Event Space). Pretty big chapter, but a lot of characters. It's basically 1/3 youth pastors, 1/3 Korean Americans, and 1/3 alt-right trolls. If you're Christian (and I mean god-fearing), this may be a good fit, but otherwise, don't consider them. Their parties look and feel like middle school dances.

By: Fact Man
#13  by: SAE   

Top Haus

By: SAE
#14  by: j a girl   

tbh all sae's are below 5'6" and have egos because they only mix with top sororities. will say, some of them are nice guys, but if you are not already friends w them keep it pushing. also not that diverse. feel like every time i have a convo w an sae i lose brain cells.

By: j a girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.