Middle
Tri Delt/Zeta/Pi Phi
Bottom
ADPi

Posted By: real rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Get it right   

There is no top two sororities. There are 4 distinct groups that hold the top spots. Each one is unique and girls with certain personalities become members of the group they like. The top four are chi o, phi mu, kappa delta, delta gamma. Stop classifying. There are Also 4 other groups making strides on campus to work hard for the Greek system. Let's have Greek unity.

By: Get it right
by: Uh....Apr 16, 2015 6:03:58 PM

"Greek unity" does not mean classifying 4 sororities against 4 others by calling one group top.

By: Uh....
by: Huh?Apr 17, 2015 7:14:36 AM

1. I am always blown away by the manner in which some groups defend themselves. Instead of posting facts as a rebuttal they resort to name calling and accuse others of being full of "HATE". Do they not realize how hypocritical they are being?
2. I agree with the original post despite the fact that Phi Mu and DG have strong campus involvement and grades because they are also the least respected groups on campus. Top groups are respected. They are not. Period.

By: Huh?
#2  by: The facts   

A lot of girls that went through rush worked very hard to be "good girls", to have a great resume full of activities, to keep a clean reputation for a lot of reasons, one of which was to have a great week of rush. If a young lady wants to consider that she is a member of a top sorority, then she has earned that right! Many girls that didn't live up to all the things listed and lived a "free for all" high school life will be cut during rush. They may not have been prepared for rush with recs or have gotten to know the college girls already there. Whatever happened, some received bids from some smaller sororities or just dropped out of rush. The girls that made it in the top sororities listed have every right to be proud if what they did. They earned it! If they want to claim theirs as the best, let them! I realize there are some great women in the sororities listed as lower tiers. Just don't aurgue that some girls worked hard to reach the group they are in and you don't want them to be proud of that fact.

By: The facts
#3  by: Real talk   

I withdrew from rush but did spring rush/COB with ADPi, and I just have 2 things to say:
1) I know there are ranks for a reason, and to be honest you can tell during rush. That doesn't mean I am any less happy in ADPi, it just took a few months to realize how lucky you are to get any bid and that everything happens for a reason. I am really thankful to be in ADPi and I know it's the right place.
2) I don't want to sound like I'm calling them out, but Phi Mu really isn't on the same level as the other 3 in my opinion. It seems like you other love them or hate them during rush, but afterwards I've seen more of their members true colors and I don't respect them. The top 3 seem to have more of a positive reputation and are the leaders. On the other hand, Tri Delt is so much better than they get credit for. I would rank Tri Delt over Phi Mu every day because they are genuine, just as competitive, and actually nice to people in their sorority and others.

By: Real talk
by: @real talkApr 16, 2015 9:03:13 PM

You might not have wanted to sound like you were calling them out but you sure did. Are all ADPi s like that? I happen to be in a so called top group and rest assured phi mu is up there and we know every year the 4 of us will be cross rushing the same girls. YOU are certainly entitled to your opinion but it's not truly shared by us.

By: @real talk
by: @@real talkApr 16, 2015 11:44:41 PM

Not really. Phi Mu only cross rushes with the top groups on girls from a few specific towns, not across the board.

By: @@real talk
by: Rush chairmanApr 17, 2015 4:44:48 AM

This statement makes no sense. Cross rushing from certain towns happens in all groups. Back up blanket statements or don't make them.

By: Rush chairman
by: @rush chairmanApr 17, 2015 5:43:17 AM

Do you seriously think I would post names on here as proof or that I would give more details on this website? I stand by my comment.

By: @rush chairman
by: HaApr 17, 2015 6:13:55 AM

I stand by mine. There are all kinds of girls from the top four sororities that were cross rushed by all groups. If you are picking out one or two girls in a certain group, there are just as many in the other three groups that were targeted due to their hometown ties. Again,your blanket statement is a useless statement. You are nothing but a bully trying to make others believe a false statement. If you don't like phi mu or any other group, you need to pray about your problem. You are full of HATE.

By: Ha
#4  by: Don't lie   

You say you aren't cslling phi mu out but, guess what? You just did! You make ADPi sound like bitter women. The ones (adpis) I know are sweet and hard working. I'm glad you found your place. You are wrong to call names about a specific sorority. There are wonderful, christian women that are members of phi mu. Shame on you for degrading a group that at this very moment are holding a philanthropic event. Look in the mirror when you call someone "not on the same level" when you are below any level for doing this!

By: Don't lie
#5  by: hahahaha   

Like girls in Phi Mu are threatened or care about what ADPi thinks of them?!?!

By: hahahaha
by: O.K.Apr 16, 2015 11:50:11 PM

Typical tacky comment. If you learned to show even a tiny amount of class you might come closer to being considered a top group. Your comment justifies "Real talk's" reason for not respecting Phi Mu.

By: O.K.
#6  by: Real talk   

and within a few hours 3 Phi Mu's already defended themselves and took it too far. No one else does this. I have MY OPINION and I can share it. You don't have to agree...it's MINE.

By: Real talk
#7  by: Stop!!!!   

I'm not even a phi mu. I made my comments because the afformentioned statements made by the ADPi were completely tacky. I have no beef with any sorority. Anyone that raises money for sick children is doing something right. Stop bashing phi mu when it wasn't a phi mu calling you out. Phi mu is doing just fine in recruitment and will continue to. You on the other hand need to think about you words and accusations when you don't have all the facts. Thanks! #friendtokdchiophimudgtrideltpiphizetaadpi

By: Stop!!!!
by: ???Apr 17, 2015 5:34:01 AM

Every sorority raises money for sick children or children in need! Your original comment was just as rude as the one you are protesting!

By: ???
#8  by: @ ???   

You are the pot calling the kettle black. You don't know which statement anyone made. You sound so bitter.

By: @ ???
#9  by: Huh?   

1. I am always blown away by the manner in which some groups defend themselves. Instead of posting facts as a rebuttal they resort to name calling and accuse others of being full of "HATE". Do they not realize how hypocritical they are being?
2. I agree with the original post despite the fact that Phi Mu and DG have strong campus involvement and grades because they are also the least respected groups on campus. Top groups are respected. They are not. Period.
3. To "Ha" and " Rush Chairman": I know who my sorority wanted during recruitment and I know which house the girls we didn't get ended up in - it wasn't Phi Mu but was the other top house. The girls we cross rushed with Phi Mu were minimal. Sorry but it's the truth.
4. Yes this post ended up being "catty" which makes me a hypocrite too... I'm owning it.

By: Huh?
#10  by: Wellll   

I too am so tired of this same ole argument. I am a chi o and some of my best friends are phi mu. In fact my freshman year my roommate and I both preffed chi o and phi mu. Each chose our own and are still very close. Please stop trying to belittle anyone! Quit whoever you are trying to say you don't compete with phi mu. You. Do. Period.
This site is simply to try and persuade pnm's. Everyone knows the truth on campus. Btw, our swap last week with phi mu was awesome!

By: Wellll
by: SeniorApr 17, 2015 5:38:40 PM

The post says "minimal" cross rushing and it referred to this year not a past year.

It also never said they didn't make good friends.

By: Senior
by: @seniorApr 17, 2015 7:10:20 PM

Just stop. You sound ignorant. I hope you are not in my sorority.
Point is DG and phi mu are highly respected on campus as well as chi o and kd. Each group wouldn't win various positions on campus if they were not respected! Each group has faults but the good they all do FAR out ways whatever you think their fault is.

By: @senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.