facebook

worried

by: Pnm

What sororites will likely cut me with a 3.0 and a 24. I have good involvement and awards though, thanks!

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 123   

This was answered in depth on a previous post...
Chi O, KD, DG, and Phi Mu can be the most selective with grades. However if you have good in house connections/friends or are a strong legacy these groups will take you with as low as a 2.72. I know this from personal experience :). No group wants all "egg heads". They all want well rounded members!

By: 123
#2  by: Grades   

Each sorority must point out the GPA requirement to PNMs at the first day of recruitment. Most range from 2.7 to 3.0. Houses are allowed to have a few grade risks, but there is no guarantee they will use them. You can look at requirements at each houses national website.

By: Grades
by: Thank youApr 16, 2015 10:59:52 PM

Mine is slightly above a 3.0 it's like a 3.06 so does that mean I'm not a grade risk because im above a 3.0 even if it's slightly ?

By: Thank you
by: Grade riskApr 18, 2015 12:46:15 AM

You are only a grade risk if it's below the required minimum. So the higher above the minimum the better for you. Just remember, grades are only a part. Remember to shine through your personality during recruitment and get Rec letters from women who can speak highly of you. Good luck and you'll find your spot in MSU Greek life.

By: Grade risk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.