facebook

pi phi

by: Texas girl

I'm a double Pi Phi legacy (UT & Baylor). I was wondering how the chapter is at MSU. Thanks for your help!

Posted By: Texas girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I'm here to help    

They're actually pretty good! Nice girls.

By: I'm here to help
#2  by: @PiPhi   

Pi Phi is new (2009), but still a great sorority. They have a really nice house and seem to have a great sisterhood.

By: @PiPhi
#3  by: MSU   

They have a good group of girls but are still trying to establish themselves on campus. Honestly you don't hear much about them on campus as far as involvement and honors, although Pi Phi has placed in Chi O Limelight and had the Derby Day Darling in the past year or two.

By: MSU
#4  by: Heyo   

Great group of girls! They're not quite top tier but they are on their way. They seem to be getting better each year and rumors say they're freshmen pledge class this year is one of their best.

By: Heyo
by: HaaaaaMar 26, 2015 4:46:17 PM

And by "not quite top tier" you mean second to worst sorority? Right? Pi Phi and is a good sorority with a lot to offer but they're still 7/8 in rank.

By: Haaaaa
by: @haaaaaMay 3, 2015 7:51:45 PM

I don't know which sorority you are in and don't care. Calling a group "second to worst" to me means "I am a mean girl and have no class". You can throw a fake compliment in at the end of your comment but your first sentence tells who you really are. The Greek letters you wear on your chest don't matter nearly as much as how you treat people!

By: @haaaaa
#5  by: Hail state    

Pi phi at MSU is great! It is an amazing house and will be a great experience! And as far as the Greek rank ranking, I was at MSU for two years before I had even herd of it most Greek don't pay attention to it! But if your heart is with pi phi and your legacy go through rush and make your own opinion!

By: Hail state
#6  by: Just Sayin'   

You need to be very careful providing that much specific information before you go through Rush. It is very easy for sororities to figure out who you are. Just be cautious!

By: Just Sayin'
by: yesApr 30, 2015 11:05:11 PM

girls will know exactly who you are when you come through rush if they see that you are a double pi phi legacy. it wouldn't be hard to check and see what 2 schools your legacies are from. in the future i would not post anything that would make it where someone could identify you! it is good though that you didn't say anything bad. I've seen someone give too much information on here or another site but they said something bad about a chapter or something and actives knew exactly who she was and they dropped her.

By: yes
by: Texas GirlMay 27, 2015 9:41:03 AM

Thanks for that advice. Some people have told me only to list that I'm a legacy but not double on my resume. In Texas, you can get dropped by everyone else if you're a double legacy to a house. Is that true at MSU?

By: Texas Girl
by: @Texas GirlMay 27, 2015 5:47:06 PM

If you have a lot of in house connections at MSU and are a double legacy for a particular house then "yes" you are likely to be released from other houses. If you don't have strong connections to in house members then "no", being a double legacy will not affect you at all.

By: @Texas Girl
#7  by: Dawg   

Middle tier house and well liked on campus. You don't here much about them but they don't have a bad rep.

By: Dawg
#8  by: hailstate   

besides my sorority, pi phi is my favorite! all the girls i know are so down to earth and chill.

By: hailstate
#9  by: Pnm    

I'm going through rush in the fall and I haven't met a Pi Phi I didn't like! Keep an open mind though, there are AMAZING girls in every sorority.

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.