facebook

see it

by: Week 1

4 and 4
Zeta chi o phi mu dg.

Kd ddd pi phi ADPi

Doesn't matter about history this is right now.

Posted By: Week 1
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Wow   

How drunk are you right now? Switch ZTA and KD for sure

By: Wow
by: SorryAug 23, 2014 7:52:53 AM

I have to agree, zeta did better than kd this year!

By: Sorry
by: @SorryAug 23, 2014 8:16:35 AM

Because 86 is SO much better that 84?

By: @Sorry
by: ..........Aug 23, 2014 9:43:36 AM

KD definitely got way better girls the ZTA. ZTA doesn't even compete for the same quality of girls that KD/ChiO get

By: ..........
by: StateAug 25, 2014 5:53:02 PM

Only thing I would change is
Ddd and zeta

By: State
by: YesAug 25, 2014 5:53:46 PM

Zeta and ddd did better than kd!!

By: Yes
#2  by: 4 and 4   

doesn't accurately describe the strengths of every chapter here. This is how I think it breaks down based on traditional and current strengths, grades, involvement, retention, visibility on campus, classiness, competitiveness, the whole package.

Chi O, KD, DG
Phi Mu, DDD
ZTA, Pi Phi
ADPi

By: 4 and 4
by: Well, kinda..Aug 23, 2014 5:55:05 PM

ChiO, KD - The top spot is ChiO's to lose. If they stay consistent, they stay on top. KD might possibly have had a weaker recruitment, we'll see after the first semester. Still VERY strong here.

DG - Still strong with a great rep in MS. Just not liked by other Greeks as well as some groups and it has tarnished their rep here somewhat.

PhiMu, ZTA, DDD - Hard to rank these groups, Everyone has a different opinion. PhiMu had a great PC11 and then has fallen some since. Both ZTA and DDD have had three strong PCs with PC14 looking to be stellar for them. Through this year we may see who pulls ahead.

PiPhi - They have gotten great girls and just need to show consistency. Good things ahead for them.

ADPi - Great addition to our Greek system. It's hard to be the newest, but they have made huge strides and deserve everyone's support.

By: Well, kinda..
by: WrongAug 25, 2014 5:57:17 PM

Go back to the feed where someone broke honors, wins, involvement into percentages from the last 4 years!
Dg was 2nd with kd and phi mu tied!
Where do you get your facts?

By: Wrong
#3  by: Msu   

No 2 ways about it

Chi o dg phi mu zeta got the top girls

Ddd kd

Pi phi ADPi

Sorry if this bursts some bubbles but this is how we see it!

By: Msu
#4  by: The way I see it...   

Pledge class rankings:
Chi O
Phi Mu
KD
DG
Pi Phi
DDD
Zeta
ADPi

By: The way I see it...
by: Oh okay Phi MuAug 25, 2014 6:30:12 PM

There is not a shot in heII that Phi Mu got the 2nd best PC. I"m not sure if I would put KD or DG in that place, but one of them. I genuinely believe DDD out rushed Phi Mu this year too.

By: Oh okay Phi Mu
#5  by: @ok phi mu   

Phi mu absolutely got the second best pledge class and I'm mot even a phi mu. Actually zeta got a rocking 3rd best pledge class. Sorry but dg and kd fell slightly!

By: @ok phi mu
by: Just don't see itAug 27, 2014 5:09:52 PM

Chi O and KD were the "it" groups during recruitment so how could Phi Mu get a better pledge class than KD? KD may have taken 2 less girls but this is a true case of quality over quantity. It seemed that Chi O, KD and DG did most of the cross rushing on pref night. Phi Mu did get some strong girls but they still can't top the girls in KD's pledge class. Things might be different in December but for now I just dont see it.

By: Just don't see it
#6  by: Hey   

Finally someone got it right.

By: Hey
by: No wayAug 27, 2014 5:40:45 PM

Chi o was the ONLY it sorority during rush!!!!!
Dg phi mu and kd cross rushed all the same girls. Zeta even had some girls that chose them over kd!!!
Have to agree kd has slipped big time!! They took girls almost all others cut!!

By: No way
#7  by: What!?   

All of y'all must be ZTA's.. there is no way that a pledge class with over half of its members being from out of state can be a top chapter! I'm sorry, but no. ZTA stays at the bottom until you can recruit the top Mississippi girls..

By: What!?
#8  by: Hahaha   

The oos girls far out rank Mississippi girls!! Have you seen where Mississippi is compared to any other state?

By: Hahaha
by: and...Aug 27, 2014 6:58:54 PM

What University are you attending? If you are an MSU student your comment is FULL of irony!

By: and...
#9  by: @and   

Well since we're talking about girls entering college from high school then the comment was actually about high school ranks! Is there a ms high school ranked nationally? I don't think so. Most oos girls are here on scholarship, can't say that for many ms girls.
No irony in the comment at all.

By: @and
by: @@andAug 28, 2014 12:00:15 AM

Seriously? You know zero about Mississippi high schools. My sorority has over 100 girls in the honors college and they are all on scholarship - 90% are from Mississippi! My local high school alone had 11 National Merit Finalists and 12 Star Students (35 or 36 on the ACT). So absolutely a ton of irony.

By: @@and
by: @@andAug 28, 2014 12:01:34 AM

BTW... My high school is ranked nationally and it's a Mississippi high school.

By: @@and
#10  by: ????   

Go Jags!

By: ????
by: NopeOct 20, 2014 8:28:04 PM

MC is not the only ranked high school in Mississippi

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.