facebook

Rubber Duck Zeta

by: Dropped Zeta

There is a dropped zeta that has yellow rubber duck u n d I e s and all the guys in her hometown saw the video.

Posted By: Dropped Zeta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop   

Disregard this

By: Stop
#2  by: What   

In this highschool??? Grow up loser

By: What
#3  by: Girl   

Maybe rubber duck girl needs to stop her same antics

By: Girl
#4  by:    

If she’s no longer a zeta then what does this have to do with them? If shes disaffiliated why even put this on greek rank? This is also college, why are you acting like a little kid spreading a rumor on an anonymous website?

By: …
by: ???Jan 1, 2024 9:25:05 AM

Why are you rhetorical?

By: ???
by: IzzyJan 10, 2024 8:34:43 PM

She doesn’t know what that word means

By: Izzy
by: LMAOJan 23, 2024 3:06:26 PM

first of all i know a mf named izzy isnt coming at me trying to act like i'm stupid. i was asking whoever posted this questions that made perfect sense, are you stupid izzy?

By: LMAO
by: IsabellaJan 23, 2024 3:58:03 PM

Your lack of grammar, correct punctuation, and poorly structured sentences shows your caliber of character. Izzy is a derivative of Isabella. Enjoy your day, friend.

By: Isabella
by: hahahahhaJan 23, 2024 6:15:53 PM

Girl are you checking this website every day to see if anyones given you attention?? it’s GREEKRANK, of course i’m not going to care to use proper grammar as if i’m writing an essay. clearly you have no life which is why you do and check your posts this much. i was defending another sorority, not sure why you’re coming at me and are so mad about that. hope you get some help and fix your insecurities, izzy 😂😂

By: hahahahha
#5  by: uh   

The ZTA obsession continues.

By: uh
by: DuhJan 14, 2024 5:56:23 PM

Hardly

By: Duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.