facebook

adpi

by: Check it..

ADPi at MSU now has a website! How do you think they'll do?

Posted By: Check it..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Madisonchick   

They need to REALLY be careful about this first pledge class. These girls will define ADPI for many years to come. There are several girls from Madison that did not go through rush this year and are now interviewing for ADPI. Some are great assets but some of the girls are high risks!! You need a balance of academics, campus favorites, club members, and beauties to start a chapter. I should know...I started a chapter in college some years back. You must be very careful and you must start off with a GREAT REPUTATION!!! Do background checks!

By: Madisonchick
#2  by: delta   

Looks like they got an amazing PC so I'm sure they'll be working their way up the rankings quickly

By: delta
#3  by: ???   

Does anyone know how they did? How many girls they took/how many interviewed? Any girls from your hometown, good or bad?

By: ???
by: @???Jan 28, 2013 11:45:39 PM

They took 89 girls. I don't know how many were interviewed.

By: @???
by: :)Feb 4, 2013 2:30:45 AM

there were over 120 girls that were interviewed

By: :)
by: MadisonchickFeb 8, 2013 3:54:35 PM

WHen will a list of new pledges be posted somewhere for people to see? Other sororities list their 2012-2013 pledge class. Would love to know who these girls are!!!

By: Madisonchick
#4  by: Good   

For them!! Glad to see another house with great opportunites :)

By: Good
#5  by: Alpha Delta Pi   

So glad that ADPi is now at State!!! Your sisters from Chattanooga are hoping for the best for your new chapter! Make ADPi look GREAT, because we are in fact the First and Finest of them all!!

By: Alpha Delta Pi
#6  by: frog   

they look good from what I see

By: frog

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.