facebook

new soroities

by: kk

Will GSU be adding more soroities soon? If so which ones?

Posted By: kk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Yes. Undecided but my guess would be Chi O within the next 2 years.

By: ...
by: 5thyearMar 31, 2015 8:54:46 AM

There have been rumors of tri delt and chi o since I started at GSU in 2010 but nothing to actually back it up. The only one that joined was DPhiE. And before they even joined all the sororities got to vote between their sorority and another as to which we would prefer to have on campus, so you will know when another is being added, they won't just add one.

By: 5thyear
#2  by: ..   

I've heard tri Delt rumors too

By: ..
#3  by: well   

it depends on which NPC groups submit interest packets and who is selected to give a presentation.

There are several groups who used to have chapters at Southern, including Alpha Xi Delta, Delta Zeta, Chi Omega and Alpha Gamma Delta.

By: well
by: what happened?Feb 27, 2015 3:32:29 PM

What happened to all these chapters? There arent enough sororities here.

By: what happened?
by: aboveMar 25, 2015 1:12:39 PM

closed over the years for various reasons, low numbers, risk management, etc. No one really knows anymore but the national offices, but hopefully, when the time comes for expansion, a group who was here before will be able to come back

By: above
#4  by: False   

It takes a really long time to actually start a sorority too and even if they do it takes even longer to get enough members to start regular formal recruitment.

By: False
#5  by: Pha   

Alpha gam was one of the top three who presented to PHA when DphiE was chosen so im sure they will be there again to present

By: Pha
by: not necessarilyFeb 13, 2015 9:59:12 AM

It depends on if Alpha Gam is interested if and when Southern opens for expansion

By: not necessarily

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.