facebook

What are rankings based on

by: Ranking

What is the basis for the rankings of the sororities on here? grades,PNM interest, involvement,campus reputation,social events? Or a combination of all of the above? How are the tiers determined?

Posted By: Ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

It’s a combination. All of the sororities here are good, it’s just that each sorority has a different vibe.

Phi mu & chi o recruit from the same group.

Kd & zeta recruit from the same group.

& so on and so on.

There’s different types of girls in every sorority but you’ll find out that most girls have the same 2 houses on the last day. 70% of recruitment is based on who you know and if you’re a legacy. Either way, you’re going to get the full sorority experience no matter where you end up.

By: truth
by: agreedJul 6, 2023 2:34:02 PM

^^^ most of the tiers are based on how old the chapters are. People want to be in the house that their mom or sister were in and that’s not possible when you don’t have many alumni. Other than that sororities have different priorities. KD prioritizes looks, phi mu prioritizes religion, aoii prioritizes fun party girls, etc. the best indicator of true rankings are where you fit in best. I dropped my sorority in 2021 because I didn’t fit in well but now I live with 2 adpi’s and they take me to all of their events.

By: agreed
#2  by: haley   

everything

By: haley

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.