#22  by: From the "leftovers"   

From the bottom looking up here are the actual ranks

1.) AXO
2.)AOPi
3.)Chi O
4.)ZTA
5.)ADPi
6.) KD

AXO is first because they are the only chapter on campus anyone would join if they didn't find a home somewhere else. Absolutely amazing women.

AOPi because how dare you stick up for sigma nus and not your own sister! I should have put you on the bottom.

Chi O because they are just average now. Pretty faces don't get you a high rank sorry

ZTA because you're better than ADPi and proud of yall getting a house

ADPi because you girls are mostly fake and most people on campus have nothing good to say about you as a whole

KD on the bottom because we don't need to be better than anyone we love our sisters. You can call us the leftovers all you want that's why you're not a KD

By: From the "leftovers"
by: Hey you!Sep 10, 2015 12:47:49 PM

I think your rank is very real BUT I do not agree that you guys (KD) are last!!!! Everyone looks up to the sisterhood you guys share---and in the end, the only IMPORTANT real thing about a sorority is the sisterhood.

By: Hey you!
#23  by: lurkin   

Adpi has more pretty girls than AXO as a whole because Adpi probably has the prettiest girls along with AOII but AXO has a way better sisterhood as a whole so 3 and 4 are debatable

By: lurkin
#24  by: ddddddd   

have to agree but chi o is 1st

By: ddddddd
#25  by: let me think   

actually very accurate unless tight knit sisterhoods are most important, then AOII probably would drop a bit.. sisterhood within cliques

By: let me think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.