facebook

help

by: high school student

Hi. I'm currently a senior in high school and have recently been accepted into MTSU. I'm really interested in being a part a sorority in college, but I'd really like to just focus on my school freshman year so I can just kind of get into the swing of things. Is it weird for girls to not rush until their sophomore year? Will it ruin my chances at getting a bid?

Posted By: high school student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A KD   

No way! You should definitely rush your sophomore year as well! It will not ruin your chances of getting a bid. I have 2 seniors and 3 juniors and 7 sophomores in my pledge class and they do not treat them any different. Your going to be a part of a sisterhood, they will love you no matter what! Go for it! Goodluck! :)

By: A KD
by: true blue girlDec 15, 2014 1:50:55 PM

Many girls wait till their sophomore year to rush, but many who do regret it. It is a great a experience to go through your freshman year to make friends. I went through fall semester of my freshman year and it helped keep my grades up! I encourage you to live on campus as well (even if you are from the boro) it helped me to make friends, and was easier just to be on campus!

By: true blue girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.