facebook

top house/top tier

by: Greek Inquiry

Incoming Freshmen Serious inquiry.. I've done some research and spoken to a few broads that are at Drexel. Despite the very biased opinions of some people including rumors, I've gathered that the top three houses in no particular order are Pi Kappa Phi (Pikapp), Alpha Pi Lambda (Apple Pi), and Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE). Pure Campus dominance and presense is what I'm looking for, not rumors, not biased opinions or any kind of self rank. How accurate is this?

Posted By: Greek Inquiry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest Answer   

Really, it depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking to party then they are probably accurate. If you are looking for just a brotherhood that not really partying the you kind of want something else.In a Frat, you want a good mix of everything, social, brotherhood, and volunteering. There is no one chapter that is dominant on campus. Also, there are even newer ones and are gaining dominance and older ones that are dying out. My advice, go to "Night on the Row" and see for yourself. Don't ask people. Go see firsthand what suits you best, bud.

By: Honest Answer
#2  by: DragonLady   

If you are the kind of guy who calls women "broads" then you might fit in nicely with some of those groups. If you are mindless and unable to make a decision for yourself, go ahead, but you would be smarter to a) don't join Greek life if you are just looking for the popular/party fraternity (you won't last long here where we expect more than that) or b) just wait till you get here and actually meet people int eh groups and talk to them yourselves. Every group is different and if you are looking for more than just drinking and partying, you have a big number of groups to choose from. Alpha Pi Lambda is not listed in the rankings on here, but they are very unique, as are so many other fraternities.

By: DragonLady
#3  by: Truth   

Yeah those are pretty much known as the top 3 houses. If I were you though is check out all the fraternities and pick whatever suits you best.

By: Truth
#4  by: TOP HOUSE   

AEPi is definitely the top house. There are just better overall in general.

By: TOP HOUSE
by: Greek PoliceApr 23, 2014 2:00:02 AM

Obviously Self Rank here ^^^^^ AEPi is not top house. They share their frat house. Check out their Fraternity Rankings and comments, you will see more obvious self ranking.

By: Greek Police
#5  by: TSM   

I'm in a sorority and considering TKE is on probation (again) they haven't been too dominant this year party-wise since they were only off it for almost a whole term. I'd say Pike, Pikapp and Apple Pi are top houses party wise. And the brothers are hot too

By: TSM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.