facebook

delta upsilon discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Upsilon fraternity chapter comments at University of Missouri - Mizzou

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Du is the role model for Mizzou fraternities. Because it's at the top of the fraternity ladder, it's bound to be a target of smear, innuendo, rumors, lies, etc. It's too bad, but that's what goes on when you're #1. Others, in their jealousy, are always trying to bring you down. DU seems to have the strength of withstand assault and maintain its position. It might be in the best interest of our overall fraternity system if more fraternities were to look at DU as a role model and even try to cooperate with them on bringing more pride to Greek Town.

By: Truth
#2  by: pbphi   

DU as the role model for Mizzou fraternities?
"Truth" is telling the truth!

By: pbphi
#3  by: my rank   

I agree with all the good things said about the DUs. I just wish they didn't use their front steps for smoking and the walk and yard for ash trays.

By: my rank
#4  by: du fan   

brolover obviously cares about what people say on the internet or he wouldn't ooze so much jealousy.

By: du fan
#5  by: showingsomerespect   

These guys are definitely earning the respect they have as a leading fraternity. A Salvation Army Bell-ringing project at the entrance to Greektown from campus is worthy of respect and the DUs are leading in improving the reputation of fraternities and sororities. Thanks, DU!

By: showingsomerespect
#6  by: no doubt   

There's no doubt the DUs belong at the top. There may be faults but nothing in comparison to some of the other so-called top-tier fraternities. The DUs are great, so it's no wonder that other houses spend their time on here trying to bring them down. Detractors are only making themselves into asses.

By: no doubt
#7  by: Mope   

The DUs, like all fraternities and sororities, win some and loose some. However, these guys win more often than they loose and maintain a high degree of excellence and respectability.

By: Mope
#8  by: obvious   

Seriously. AA would have a field day here!

By: obvious
#9  by: SEC   

what in the world is a DU? Where in the world are the SAE's and ATO's?

By: SEC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.