facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of Missouri - Mizzou

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: interesting...   

notice how theta has alllll 4s and 5s on here. a little self ranking, perhaps? girls you're smart and involved, but you're not pretty or social. so giving yourself 4s and 5s in the hotness, popularity, and fun categories just proves you're a theta. because nobody thinks of you like that. maybe change your anti-social bookworm stereotype by getting off this website and self ranking your house a billion times a day and actually go out and meet people.

By: interesting...
#2  by: agreed!   

VVV seriously, you girls are unsocial and unattractive. Too a cute PNM coming through recruitment, what do you have to offer to them besides involvement and academics? nothing....

By: agreed!
#3  by: Tanner   

Don't you girls have some studying to do ??????

By: Tanner
#4  by: Oh So Frat   

They good. I once got drunk and got the best head from one of their rushes.

These gurls definitely well learned in this skill set. I definitely recommend all them boys go here to get their thing wet.

By: Oh So Frat
#5  by: Duke   

Top tier with Pi Phi and both marked down by other jealous sororities.

By: Duke
#6  by: Hi   

Hi,I'm a Theta and I'm a top tier house because I say so

By: Hi
#7  by: Top   

Theta at Mizzou is a very prestigious chapter and extremely selective. They will be interested in you if you are very well-rounded in your accomplishments and have excellent grades.

By: Top
#8  by: true   

Theta is not for everyone, but it is a great house. Strong chapter and usually excels in everything. They recruit only the top girls from high school. Theta always has a high representation in the secret societies and are always in the campus leadership positions. Some girls are more concerned with grades than others, but there are many that I see out at the bars and frats. They are always striving for excellence. Looks are not what the rush, but they have many pretty girls too.

By: true
#9  by: Honestly   

the thetas I know are just fantastic - true friends, campus leaders, exceptional people

By: Honestly
#10  by: Honestly   

the thetas I know are just fantastic - true friends, campus leaders, exceptional people

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.