Posted By: True dat
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: miz   

Loved: Kappa, GPhi, ChiO, KD, APhi
Liked: ADPi, AXO, TriDelt, Pi Phi
No, But Thank You Anyway: Sigma, Phi Mu, Zeta, Theta, DG

Pref Day: KD, ADPi, APhi

Bid Day: KD and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I have friends in both ADPi and APhi though and I love them!

By: miz
#12  by: Holly   

I wanted KD my entire week. I know it sounds weird but I loved the vibe I got there. And I got cut before Pref Day and I was devastated. I cried, a lot, and I still had Alpha Phi, AXO and Delta as my final three but I wanted to drop out because my favorite house had cut me.

But I stuck with it and joined Alpha Phi and I couldn't be happier. I still have tons of friends I rushed with who went KD and I always get invites to their formals but it's so weird to think I wouldn't have met my roommates and best friends if I'd dropped out.

Trust the system. If you need to, take a bid you don't think you would normally because you will be so surprised how quickly and how fiercely you bond with your sisters. It's worth it.

By: Holly
#13  by: Don't believe it   

Alright KD, no one wants to be in your house that bad. Especially if you had choices like delta/Adpi/aphi on pref day. Well maybe you just didn't have a choice and grew to love KD, but seriously no one would ever pick KD over those houses.

By: Don't believe it
by: Holly Jul 25, 2014 6:29:57 PM

Just because I also liked Delta and Alpha Phi doesn't mean I didn't love KD. I liked how relaxed they felt. And trust me, I couldn't be happier I ended up in Alpha Phi. But there was something about the lower tier houses that I still liked. I liked SK too because they were new and they all seemed to have a lot of fun together.

KD and SK appealed to me because they were less intense than Delta or Pi Phi. That's why I ended up preffing Alpha Phi over Delta. I loved Delta but they intimidated me.

By: Holly
#14  by: wow   

Classy Pi Phi

By: wow
#15  by: List   

Loved: pi phi, axo, delta, adpi, theta
Liked: kappa, chi o, aphi
No feelings towards: kd, sigma, sk
Dropped: gphi, dg, zeta, phi mu

Final 3: zeta, axo, adpi

By: List
#16  by: I'm next   

Loved: Kappa, Delta Gamma, Gphi, Theta
Liked: Delta, Zeta, Sigma Kappa, Alpha Phi
Disliked: AXO, Chi O, Pi Phi, ADPi, Phi Mu, KD (Nothing against those houses-just didn't see myself there)

Final Three: Delta Gamma, GPhi, Sigma Kappa

Bid Day First Choice: Delta Gamma and I had a great year!

Good Luck to all of you!

By: I'm next
#17  by: k   

Love: Kappa, Chi O, Delta
Like: Theta, Gphi, DG, A Phi, AXO, Phi Mu
No Feelings: SK, Sigma
Dislike: KD, ADPi, Phi Pi, Zeta

By: k
#18  by: Zeta   

I've noticed tht no one has put Zeta in the "loved" or "liked" category. Is it really true that no one likes that house? I'm a legacy to zeta and a few other houses here buy I don't want to join a house that isn't liked on campus...

By: Zeta
by: GuestJul 28, 2014 9:01:09 AM

People on this website are very vicious. I know a few girls in zeta who are cute and fun, as are plenty of other girls in that house. Don't believe everything you read!

By: Guest
by: this cite!Jul 28, 2014 9:48:37 AM

Exactly! The girl at #17 right above said "like" for them. This cite eventually will attack almost every house on campus. Especially in the weeks to come. Just look at it for your amusement but don't believe 98% of it.

By: this cite!
by: Truth Jul 28, 2014 5:35:03 PM

Unfortunately there is a general consensus in campus that this particular house has some issues with attitude towards other houses. It's also no secret that this house has major sisterhood issues and end up losing a lot of new members every year. Yes, you do have to take this site with a grain of salt, but there is also some truth behind all the cattiness you read. I would be weary of joining a house that has trouble keeping new members, it just doesn't sound like a good sisterhood to me. Not trying to be mean or offensive, but I know a lot of zetas and I honestly would never recommend their house if you value sisterhood and being respected.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.