facebook

For PC '24!!!!!

by: the truth

You'll hear a lot of debate over house rankings. Honestly, they switch up frequently and houses can be interchanged on "rank" depending on the semester. DO NOT CHOOSE YOUR HOUSE OVER "rank"!! If you want a totally honest grouping of the houses this is for you. Remember, all houses have hundreds of girls so you're bound to find a friend group no matter where you run home (I promise). Just trust the process and you'll be okay. Also, COB is never a bad option ;) As an out-of-stater, I wish I had someone to tell me this. I've met girls I've LOVED (and disliked) in every house, Mizzou has no "bad" houses, and honestly ranks have very little effect on the sisterhood you'll get. Also, I'd recommend looking at the FSL website and checking out each house's scorecards, it's public information, and it shows you what the retention rates are like in each house, along with their average GPAs.

Hot houses: Tri-delt, Gphi, & Aphi.
Their main priority is just having a good time. They recruit off looks, wealth, and popularity. Fun retreats, socials, etc. Lots of private school STL and KC girls. Retention rates aren't the best, but members get their bang for the buck. People like to talk bad about them but it's mostly based on jealousy, not fact. You'll find rotten eggs in each house, not just these ones. Personally, I have met the most hilarious girls in these houses!

Strongest/most notable: ADPi, KKG, Theta, Chio, & PiPhi
These houses have maintained strong standing at Mizzou for over a hundred years. They prioritize grades (esp PiPhi and Theta), campus leadership, philanthropy, winning homecoming/greek week, and overall just being very successful in anything they touch. These houses are extremely selective during recruitment and are very competitive during the school year. Although they're intense, these girls know how to have a good time too! They have good retention rates, and alumni are typically very successful.

Miscellaneous: DG, ZTA, & AXO
These girls are kind of all over the place. These are the ones that tend to interchange with other houses with "rankings". Complete mixing of different types of people within the houses. There's nothing bad about them, these girls are typically very nice, easy to hang out with, and athletic but a lot of girls drop out after freshman year (not completely sure why). They do extremely well in their philanthropy events because they're likable.

Questionable but nice: KD, Phi Mu, & Skappa
These girls are sweet but don't do well reputation-wise. It's not completely their fault, and it doesn't mean you'll have a bad experience being a member. They just are typically not very good in grades, involvement, homecoming/greek week. They're all pretty chill houses with normal retention rates. You don't really hear much about them unless they're being made fun of, unfortunately. These girls are amazing they just get a bad rap.

Posted By: the truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

Correct tiers:

Top; Kappa, Theta, ChiO and PiPhi
Mid: ADPi, DG, Zeta, KD, DDD
Bottom: AXO, Ghpi, Aphi, SK and Phi Mu

Stop trying to write so much to appear relevant.

By: Nope
by: SdffdgApr 9, 2024 7:05:05 AM

The accurate tiers. Whoever wrote that novel is a troll making up stuff.

By: Sdffdg
#2  by: Grades   

FYI…
Lowest Fall semester grades:
GPhi
Aphi
Phi mu

By: Grades

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.