facebook

Theta going downhill

by: Anon

Can we discuss how theta has been going so downhill lately?? A lot of people I know have noticed it. Not at all based off looks (because that’s a terrible way to judge a house), the girls have just gotten SO mean. They are all insanely entitled and straight up rude. Cussing people out in bars, relentlessly hating on other houses, the list goes on. Really disappointing considering how good this chapter has been in the past.

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PHA love!   

this has KD written all over it :)

By: PHA love!
by: Huh?Feb 15, 2024 8:45:41 AM

What makes you think that? I’m an inactive KD and when I was in it nobody really hated on other sororities

By: Huh?
by: LolFeb 20, 2024 10:59:44 PM

This comment has you were dropped by KD written all over it ;)

By: Lol
#2  by: Too bad   

Seems like someone wasn't asked back to theta.

By: Too bad
by: AnonFeb 9, 2024 11:53:02 AM

I chose to drop them after Philanthropy. Immediately when I walked in the house I felt an “I’m smart and I’m better than you because of it” tone and knew it wasn’t the place for me.

By: Anon
by: YupFeb 11, 2024 12:34:17 PM

Perhaps that's because they are smart and, possibly, better than you. Don't kid yourself, Theta remains extremely competitive and pledges exactly who they want. Their standards remain high. If you don't take pride in being smart, you wouldn't cut it anyway.

By: Yup
#3  by: :(   

It's true... I rushed theta this fall and the vibes of my MC are not as welcoming as the older MC's. I plan on dropping.

By: :(
by: Good ideaFeb 11, 2024 12:36:09 PM

Buh-bye. I will never understand people who drop because they have problems with their own pledge class. YOU are what helps make a pledge class special. If you can't find women to relate to among the dozens and dozens who were recruited with you, YOU are the problem.

By: Good idea
#4  by: Hilarious   

Ever year someone who got cut from a house starts a thread about how that house is going downhill. How in the world could you compare to previous years if you are new to this campus? How in the world would you know if you aren't a member of that sorority? Why in the world do you think anyone cares what your opinion is?

By: Hilarious
#5  by: The WW3 Creeps are worse!   

WW3Nigs creep on every greek and everything!

Non: ZelenskyIsraelCreep
Stop: FloydNig
Creep: BatFuccerChinese

By: The WW3 Creeps are worse!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.