facebook

legacy question

by: Wondering

I am an old row legacy but not in house. I am wondering if being a legacy, from in-state, may in some way actually make it harder for me to get a bid. Is that crazy? Do they actually want to add non legacies so get new blood so to speak and being a legacy makes it harder especially if you are not connected to actives now? Like they will only take x number of in state legacies?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: deep breath   

You're way overthinking this. Chill. If anything it'll help but it doesn't guarantee anything. Be your best self during rush, get your paperwork in, and have fun in the conversations.

That's my biggest piece of advice for PNMs--enjoy yourselves! It's easier to love a girl if you can tell she is having a good time and is comfortable.

By: deep breath
by: WonderingMay 25, 2015 11:16:36 PM

Thanks. Sure I am. Good advice.

By: Wondering
#2  by: ^   

Well I tried to thumbs up @deep breath's comment once but then i realized you can like it multiple times and I kind of got carried away so sorry about that lol. It is great advice though and deserves 16 thumbs up (and if y'all don't see 16 thumbs up like I do, then just ignore this)

By: ^
by: YesMay 25, 2015 11:53:40 PM

I see 16 thumbs up

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.