switch alpha gam and pi phi, then move DG to the bottom

By: almost
by: OkApr 28, 2015 11:17:21 AM

Nice try Alpha Gam

By: Ok
by: ...Apr 28, 2015 11:43:42 AM

Top is good

Upper middle probably does need to include AGD

Zeta is on bubble between upper middle and middle, but with Frat likabilityand philanthropy probably ok in middle

Middle add Theta; DG might could drop out of middle to bottom.

APhi and GPhiB ok where they are.

By: ...
by: @OkApr 28, 2015 1:03:13 PM

I'm the one who posted that comment, and I'm not an AGD. But they are old row and first circle and very respected.

By: @Ok
by: @...Apr 28, 2015 2:28:29 PM

I disagree with your comment about DG. I believe they have earned their place in middle tier. They have done very well the past few years and I'm interested to see how well they will do this year too. However, I do agree with your other comments.

By: @...
by: What?Apr 30, 2015 10:12:59 PM

What? Nice try pi phi!

By: What?
by: AccurateSep 7, 2015 8:33:17 AM

Switch Chi O with Kappa and it's golden. Finally some accuracy.

By: Accurate
#2  by: Ok   

A Phi is not as bottom DG, Gphi, Theta. Fraternities actually like Alpha Phi.

by: hahaApr 28, 2015 3:29:27 PM

c'mon lets be real here...a phi has awful grades but they doesn't make them COMPLETELY bottom. the girls in there are the same girls you'll usually find in zta. dg, theta, gphi, and even aopi, and dz aren't swapping with dke and sae. alpha phi is. to put them with dg/theta/gphi is just hate. and this isn't me bashing dg/theta/g phi but you ask the botom girls what 3 they had left during pref and you'll hear dg/theta/g phi/dz. looks, personality, and fraternity liking is what really helps alpha phi, like it or not.

By: haha
by: aboveApr 29, 2015 5:42:44 PM

Bottom is AP, DG, GPB, DZ, KAT, You can put them in whatever order you want to but these girls have the worst grades or reputations or connections or involvement. You can decide which of those is important to you and rank accordingly.

By: above
by: Woah thereSep 7, 2015 8:39:06 AM

Calm your t i t s APhi. You have done a great job since returning to campus in 2008. But you're main flaw is rushing girls primarily based on looks... I'll end my comment there..

By: Woah there
#3  by: What a joke    

This ranking is a joke. Alpha gam on the same level as DZ? Move them up to upper middle. Switch aphi with DG. No one in their right mind would think DG is better than APHI.

By: What a joke
by: OkApr 28, 2015 9:52:33 PM

Sit down APhi.

by: Calm downSep 7, 2015 8:43:29 AM

Aphi stop being so insecure. Being bottom isn't that bad. And you're so wrong to assume that grades don't make a sorority top. This isn't Arizona State, UCLA, or Penn State. This is the South.

By: Calm down
#4  by: So so wrong    

Zeta is at it again trying to convince people they are better than they are. No you are not at the same level as KD, kappa, pi phi and agd (they should be up there). Pi phi is the top new row house and they are the only one that could (maybe) challenge old row houses for upper middle. They have earned there spot in the upper middle because of their grades and popularity. Sorry zeta being pretty doesn't make you a good house.

By: So so wrong
by: Ok but Sep 7, 2015 10:41:15 AM

I heard a Pi phi active talking about how this is the worst pledge class they have had in years.

By: Ok but
#5  by: glad   

that a phi has so much pride in their organization, but realize that you're bottom. dke and sae swap with you because you're all old row thirsty and easy. Sleeping with guys in a good fraternity doesn't make you a good sorority.

By: glad
by: The Apr 29, 2015 3:28:35 PM

Only people that think A Phi is as bottom as DG, Gphi, and Theta are probably DG, Gphi, and Theta. Oh, and probably the AOIIs and ADPis who hate the fact they're lower middle and can't stand that a sorority with a GPA as bad as A Phi would choose A Phi over them. Wait, and you can't forget the ZTAs and Phi Mu who compete for the SAME type of really pretty, preppy girls. So which one are you raising the board with hate of A Phi? I'm curious.

By: The
by: @ TheApr 29, 2015 10:36:29 PM

Its not just them, its everyone else too. There is not one aspect of your organization that the rest of the greek community can respect you for. You can talk about sweet and down to earth all you want but none of that produces results and is just opinion. Girls don't understand when they first get to college that there is more to it than partying and having a good time. Things like campus involvement, gpa, tradition and respect aren't what an 18 year old typically cares about when they first get to college. That is the only reason you get girls that maybe belong in better houses.

By: @ The
by: WowApr 30, 2015 10:23:20 PM

If anything all this hate on A Phi kind of shows you how catty and judgemental the other houses are. Like are numbers and achievements all that matters? What about the actual sisterhood? Shouldn't you go to the house where you click the most with the girls? You're saying if I had grades and what not that would be good for AXO but went A Phi because I clicked more with the girls me genuninely liked them I would be hated and all of a sudden not a good girl? How about you respect the decisions people make on what house they want to join. Instead of tearing houses apart you should support them to be better. Shame on you guys.

By: Wow
by: FalseMay 13, 2015 11:15:17 AM

I'm in one of the sororities listed above and I love alpha phi. Just because they might have low grades and a few easy girls means nothing. They're on the rise and you can't deny it.

By: False
by: IMay 19, 2015 12:23:01 AM

Am also in one of the sororities listed above and do not feel "threatened" by alpha phi. Love alpha phi and the girls in it. I do not agree with the people acting like they are still bottom tier and completely think that the sororities who continue to down talk them are top tier sororities who are genuinely threatened by them because they are competing for the same top girls as alpha chi, phi mu, kd, etc.

By: I
#6  by: This is more accurate    

Phi mu/AXO/DDD/XO
AGD/KD/KKG
Pi phi
Zeta/APHI
Adpi/AOII
DZ/DG/Theta/Gphi

By: This is more accurate
by: Why?Apr 29, 2015 6:26:05 PM

Is a phi up by zeta? Boy attention?

By: Why?
by: yepApr 30, 2015 1:51:03 PM

I have to say I agree with this one more. I love pi phi but agd is the one on the same level as KD and KKG. I like XO but I honestly don't see them in the top five. just my opinion.

By: yep
by: SwitchMay 1, 2015 11:45:45 AM

Switch AGD with XO and this is good

By: Switch
by: accurateMay 19, 2015 4:49:28 PM

Your list is the most accurate! Pi Phi is good but not on the same level as the original 6 and zeta should be moved down as well. ADPI is stronger in Alabama at auburn and with Alabama girls in general so I may put adpi where aphi is but overall this is more honest in how our community sees the tiers. good job

By: accurate
by: APhi and ZetaMay 20, 2015 9:45:14 AM

Are indistinguishable -- the only real difference is ZTA was the third house on campus. Both have pretty party girls with terrible grades.

By: APhi and Zeta
by: WhatSep 7, 2015 8:56:16 AM

What are you? A sophomore? Your whole assumed list is wrong. I'm a senior. I've seen the good, the bad, and the absolute grotesque. And from that experience, here is a corrected version of your "ranking."

AXO/DDD/KKG
KD/XO/Phi Mu/Zeta/Pi Phi
AGD/ADPi/DG/AOII
APhi/Theta/DZ/Gphi

By: What
#7  by: ok   

These are the rankings. In order.

Top: AXO, PM, XO
Upper Middle: AGD, DDD, KD, KKG
Middle: Pi Phi
Lower Middle: ADPi, Zeta, DZ, AOPi
Bottom: APhi, DG, KAT, GPB

I ranked these weighed on looks, campus involvement, GPA and likeness from other Greek organizations. The average of how many old row fraternity boys your sorority sleeps with was not included, nor how many new members you have sent to the hospital for alcohol poisoning weekly.

By: ok
by: hmmmApr 30, 2015 11:37:01 PM

honestly think DDD should be in the top, or maybe have their own tier between the top and upper middle. They don't fit in with the rest of upper middle

By: hmmm
by: ^^May 1, 2015 12:38:22 AM

No DDD is on the same level as the rest of them.

By: ^^
by: SorryMay 1, 2015 11:44:48 AM

If likeness by other Greek organizations is a factor phi Mu should def be lower. No other sorority likes them.

By: Sorry
by: Wait what Sep 7, 2015 10:47:01 AM

Neither zeta or Adpi have had girls go to the hospital this year. My roommate is a zeta and they have had the strictest pledging rules out of everyone. Phi mu had their swap cancelled because two girls were sent to the hospital. Get your facts straight.

By: Wait what
#8  by: Zxz   

Agd and ddd same level and both slightly above kkg and kd but not top.

By: Zxz
by: NahMay 1, 2015 9:08:37 AM

I think the 4 of them balance each other out to be on the same level. They all have something that qualifies them just below the top that the other doesn't.

By: Nah
by: ...May 1, 2015 10:30:59 AM

I could go with agd, ddd, kkg and kd on the same line.

By: ...
#9  by: Why   

Are AXO ad Phi Mu always listed as top? Axo's are basically invisible on campus and Phi Mu's are not very liked or respected as a whole. Just curious and throwing it out there for discussion.

By: Why
by: GuestMay 14, 2015 12:37:42 PM

I think it's because AXO is notorious for their grades, being the most expensive sorority in terms of dues, and having great resumes. All good things. Phi Mus are known for being gorgeous, talented, well connected, and wealthy. Also all good things. While very different, both organizations combined have everything anyone could possibly want (looks and grades). That's probably why. Not saying it's true, but PNMs will constantly go towards these houses for those distinct stereotypes.

By: Guest
by: YupMay 25, 2015 1:36:04 AM

AXO Is always top because they have incredible grade their pledge class is hot and they get guys. Phi mu the same minus the grades and a bit more sloppy

By: Yup
#10  by: uh   

Do you even go here? Since when is Pi Phi better than AGD? Definitely not. Move AGD up, Pi Phi down, and DG down to the bottom as well.

Way to self rank Pi Phi, not obvious at all.

By: uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.