facebook

letters

by: Pnm

Does getting a thank you letter from a house after spring teas mean that the house wants you?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Thank you letter? Hahahah why would the sorority send you a thank you letter

By: .
by: LolApr 13, 2015 10:47:58 PM

I guess you didn't get a thank you letter hahahahahahahahahahahaaha a lot of ppl did tho.. Better luck during rush ;)

By: Lol
by: ActiveApr 14, 2015 12:23:17 AM

I'm IN a sorority and I've never heard of writing "thank you" letters to pnms. The PNMs should be thanking us. Why would we thank the PNM's? I'm all for sending letters and telling girls how great it was meeting them, but thanking them? That's just weird tbh

By: Active
#2  by: rtr   

Letters really don't mean much. Don't get your hopes up. It all comes down to recruitment week. Things can change, trust me.

By: rtr
#3  by: yes!   

If you got a letter you should post a picture of it on facebook and tell everyone that you're "rushing for" that sorority. The actives will be happy for the publicity.

By: yes!
#4  by: Advice   

The comments above are just rude haha but to answer your question no. It is protocol to send a thank you letter to every girl wether you loved them or not!

By: Advice
by: Active Apr 20, 2015 2:35:53 AM

Agreed, I don't know what sorority the above poster is in, but Ive always been under the impression that every house sent out thank you notes to the PNMs for coming to the spring parties, at least that's what my house did and I also received them when I went through recruitment. It's not really anything special, just politeness.

By: Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.