facebook

real ranking

by: Top 4

KD and KKG//DKE and SAE
Two best sororities and fraternities, most old money, most connections, come from most well-known cities. These are the people that are popular in high school and anyone who says different is bitter they aren't in them. All the other old row sorority and fraternities are good too just not as good as these 4.

Posted By: Top 4
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: these   

Houses just hang out with each other the most and stay relevant because they're old row and party a lot. Doesn't necessarily mean they're the best...

By: these
#12  by: KD-KA Hookups...b like:   

Karen: You know who's looking fine tonight? Seth Mosakowski.
Gretchen: Okay, you did not just say that.
Karen: What? He's a good kisser.
Gretchen: He's your cousin.
Karen: Yeah, but he's my first cousin.
Gretchen: Right.
Karen: So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins...
Gretchen: No, honey, uh-uh.
Karen: That's not right, is it?
Gretchen: That is so not right.

By: KD-KA Hookups...b like:
#13  by: KD-KA Hookups...b like:   

Karen: You know who's looking fine tonight? Seth Mosakowski.
Gretchen: Okay, you did not just say that.
Karen: What? He's a good kisser.
Gretchen: He's your cousin.
Karen: Yeah, but he's my first cousin.
Gretchen: Right.
Karen: So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins...
Gretchen: No, honey, uh-uh.
Karen: That's not right, is it?
Gretchen: That is so not right.

By: KD-KA Hookups...b like:
#14  by: SAE   

My guy friends who are going through rush for fall 2015 are not interested in SAE because of the negative national publicity. I don't know if it will really end up making a difference at Bama, but I do think it's going to make it hard on SAE everywhere.

By: SAE
by: ...Apr 22, 2015 11:01:20 AM

Your guy friends are wise. sAE is toxic for a while. If they are competitive for sAE there are other houses with comparable characteristics without the stigma, especially if they have corporate or political ambition.

By: ...
#15  by: LOL   

"well-known cities" - in Alabama - LOL

With BAMA recruiting so many good students from out of state, it seems to me that the houses with the most local yokels are falling fast.

By: LOL
by: TallApr 24, 2015 3:10:15 PM

Valid

By: Tall
by: Thing isApr 24, 2015 3:25:09 PM

The thing is that old row don't want oos, they tolerate because they don't want admin to get on em. They don't plan to leave the state ever bc they would actually have to make it on the merits. Scary for somebody made by their birth rights. Goes for both old row sororitys and frats. That said, I think axo on the girl side and maybe sig ep on the guy side are exceptions and are still legit good.

By: Thing is
by: ^Apr 25, 2015 12:59:53 AM

Sig Ep isn't old row though. They're not even very established new row having just come back a few years ago, and even in their original run were founded after KE, EX, Pi Kapp, OX, Pike, Delt, ZBT, DX, and LXA.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.