facebook

kd on probation

by: '19

Someone in a previous post said they were on social probation next way. Is this true? Why?

Posted By: '19
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah   

KD and CHIO both are on social probation, which means you won't have any swaps/date parties/etc

By: yeah
by: ...Mar 2, 2015 10:55:40 PM

XO is on probation for the whole year?? Why?

By: ...
by: SoMar 2, 2015 11:45:30 PM

Why is KD on probation?

By: So
#2  by: Guest   

Bet they won't be telling PNM's this little tidbit of info during recruitment...

By: Guest
by: ?Mar 4, 2015 2:51:16 AM

Do you know why?

By: ?
#3  by: on probation.............   

and STILL kickin azz!

By: on probation.............
#4  by: To clarify    

KD was just put on probation and will be on it for a whole year, so until next February. Chi O was put on probation in September and got off in March

By: To clarify
by: AndMar 4, 2015 4:32:57 PM

Why is KD on probation?

By: And
#5  by: PNM   

OK so I'm assuming that Chi O's probation was because of the snapchat that that one member sent out, but nobody seems to know why KD was put on probation. What the heck did they even do?

By: PNM
#6  by: I'm   

Not entirely positive but I heard it was due to the fact 7+ new members got sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning before initiation

By: I'm
#7  by: Yes   

Both on probation. KD will be on social probation till next February because they got turned in for dirty rushing, bid promising, and having pref night parties. Upcoming freshman: that means no swaps, no dazed and confused, no black widow party.

By: Yes
by: SoMar 6, 2015 11:57:40 AM

But they only got caught now for something that happened in August? I wonder why the delay...

By: So
by: @So ^^^^Mar 6, 2015 7:11:08 PM

it takes a while for the information to be processed and for Nationals to make a decision. It also is supposed to effect recruitment because that the most important event for sororities and if doing something causes them to have a bad pledge class, they'll be less likely to make the same mistakes.

By: @So ^^^^
#8  by: Update   

KD was on probation in the spring for dirty rushing in the fall. They aren't on probation this fall, 2015.

By: Update
by: LAug 5, 2015 12:03:43 AM

Can somebody confirm this

By: L
by: .Aug 5, 2015 12:29:21 AM

No they are on probation as of right now. They are hoping to get off this semester but so far they're still on it.

By: .
by: PnmAug 5, 2015 1:40:26 AM

Does that mean there might be a chance that kd's 2015 pledge class could have swaps and stuff?

By: Pnm
by: phaAug 5, 2015 1:45:42 AM

KD is currently, but will NOT be on probation once school starts in the fall. Every other chapter wants you to believe otherwise, but this is the truth. Ask anyone on Panhellenic.

By: pha
#9  by: Nope   

KD & Chi O aren't on probation in the fall.....
That's just what the other chapters want you to think because they feel threatened

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.