Alpha Phi, ADPi
DZ, DG
AOPi, GPhi, Theta

reasons:
1) xo gave snap bids and took questionable reps
2) axo rocked it
3) zeta took a lot of phi mu's girls
4) alpha gam took a lot of wanted girls from everyone
5) Kd still going down and taking lots of girls from north, showing they're desperate
6) tri delt got good girls but nothing impressive
7) aopi and theta didn't impress

Posted By: 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: o wow   

Alpha phi should be way higher up

By: o wow
by: hahahaOct 25, 2014 8:33:03 PM

not

By: hahaha
#22  by: Just curious   

@yep
Of course, I knew Regina George but am I the only one that had to google Miss Hildy? Guess it was never on my book order form when I was a kid, if that's what you were talking about. I'm still not sure.

By: Just curious
by: DudNov 2, 2014 9:27:42 PM

She is a character fro the book and movie The Help. As in a great book and movie that are years "younger" that Mean Girls. I am sorry you don't read anything but Greek Rank. Bless your heart. And yes...you were the only one. Book order form when you were a kid....geez.

By: Dud
#23  by: Ok   

KD is slipping but they're not that low.

By: Ok
#24  by: Friend   

Reason number 5 shows the reality of Alabama sororities. They are run by small town cliques from Alabama. Large fish in a small pond so to speak. To get to the top houses you must be from certain Alabama zip codes and to have Alabama connections. Enjoy it while you can girls. Outside of Alabama it is a different ball game. In the big cities being from Alabama is not so cool anymore.

By: Friend

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.