AOPi/AGD
PiPhi/DZ
DG/APhi
Theta/GammaPhi

Posted By: Fall PC Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hm   

I think I would swap out Zeta and XO. Zeta got a great class and XO got the bully.

By: hm
by: Change is in air!Oct 20, 2014 2:52:53 AM

Change is still going strong

By: Change is in air!
#2  by: almost   

AXO, Phi Mu
KKG, KD
DDD, AGD
ZTA, XO
ADPi, AOII
Pi Phi, DZ
DG, APhi
Theta, GPhi

By: almost
by: PrettyAug 17, 2014 10:19:10 AM

Close

By: Pretty
#3  by: Tiers are Dumb   

if the 100+ girls that AXO/Phi Mu got were switched with Theta/GPhi new girls, will the rankings still be the same? so because a group is known as "lower tier," they will always be in the bottom at Alabama? that is messed up. i know many places where Theta and GPhi are "top tier."

By: Tiers are Dumb
by: AgreeAug 16, 2014 2:23:41 PM

This rank is just status quo with a couple of groups switched around. Does not reflect the way it is. Not that much difference between the "tiers" as some would lie to admit. Let's congratulate everyone for a good recruitment.

By: Agree
by: Active Aug 16, 2014 3:28:21 PM

And Alabama just isn't one of the schools where GPhi and Theta are on top. But bama is one of the only places AXO is on top. That's just the way it works.

By: Active
#4  by: Not so sure   

Take a look at who took a bunch of quota additions. The houses with lots of quota additions were recruiting girls who either didn't have a lot of options or who didn't match to any of the options they had, which suggests that these tiers might not accurately reflect the relative strength of the current pledge classes.

By: Not so sure
#5  by: NO WAY    

There is no way DZ is that high up or even close to being on par with pi phi.

By: NO WAY
by: CharlieAug 16, 2014 7:23:07 PM

Does all this really matter? This is so High School ...... Why can't you all just co-exist
And have fun.... This sounds like petty bull #hit .... Mean girls grow up to be mean old ladies!!! Why aren't these girls supportive of each other? Have fun girls and who cares
what tier you are in.... Roll Tide!!

By: Charlie
by: YeahAug 16, 2014 7:31:18 PM

Agree Pi phi belongs down with GPB.

By: Yeah
#6  by: perfect   

Yes Gphi and Theta are the least popular but they got amazing girls and did well. Our sororities are just that good.

By: perfect
by: realityAug 17, 2014 8:29:51 AM

get real. your sorority is probably bottom tier nationally. you may be top dog at Alabama, but a laughing stock at other universities or in certain areas of the country.

By: reality
by: heyAug 17, 2014 9:25:21 AM

Reality are you bitter? We all know that different sororities are strong at different schools. So what's your point?

By: hey
#7  by: Confused   

I graduated back in 2011 and I am flabbergasted by all this. How has KD fallen so far? Don't they still get all the top in state "city" girls? When did ZTA and ADPi become better than AGD? I just don't see that as possible. And how in the world is Pi Phi so low? They were definitely the best new row house a few years ago.

By: Confused
by: AGDAug 17, 2014 10:50:54 AM

Is ok but with so many out of state girls, everyone wants a group that is good at bama AND nationally. This is probably what has helped ZTA and ADPi too.

By: AGD
by: uhAug 17, 2014 11:36:26 AM

I wasn't aware that KD had "fallen so far"

By: uh
by: @uhAug 17, 2014 8:34:37 PM

I just always considered them to be the very top house. But I'm from Mobile, so that could explain it

By: @uh
by: ReplyAug 17, 2014 8:37:19 PM

They used to be a top tier house but they've gone really downhill the past 3-4 years. Have not had a good pledge class in years. I think they even know they've gone downhill some.

By: Reply
by: uhAug 17, 2014 9:55:27 PM

I know a few of the girls they pledged and they are "good" girls. Just very surprising they are getting "talked down".

By: uh
#8  by: this   

Is a good rank, changes are happening

By: this
#9  by: After    

this last pledge class, wouldn't say that GPhi is on bottom anymore at all

By: After
by: ehAug 17, 2014 2:03:33 PM

I would say they're still on bottom. Maybe slightly better than Theta now, but they got an INCREDIBLE pledge class, but it will take a few years for people to really accept the new stigma.

By: eh
by: ThetaAug 17, 2014 2:08:16 PM

Theta got a really good pledge class, too. Lots of really cute girls from out of state.

By: Theta
by: KarmaAug 17, 2014 2:37:41 PM

GPhi and Theta got a better pledge class than a lot of "better" groups. Have you seen AOPi, DG, APhi, PiPhi and of course XO's embarrassment? Rough year for all of those. Big changes.

By: Karma
by: @KarmaAug 17, 2014 9:24:59 PM

Please just stop. You sound so rude. Dogging other sororities to make yours look better is just not cool. What did any of those particular groups do to you? Geez.

By: @Karma
by: tired of itAug 17, 2014 11:49:34 PM

I'm tired of seeing someone pretend to know who's making a comment just because some lower house gets a decent remark. What's wrong with y'all? No one needs to feel threatened by compliments to Gamma Phi and Theta. A rising tide lifts all ships.

By: tired of it
#10  by: @Karma   

Love the Theta pledge class. Of the other groups you list only DG has posted a picture on facebook and it looks like they got a pretty cute class overall with several notably pretty girls. Most girls who go through rush at Alabama could comfortably fit into almost any house and it is a real rarity for any house to have an overall bad looking pledge class. (And once people start heading to class in norts and oversize t-shirts with their hair in ponytails there is even less noticeable difference among different sororities.)

By: @Karma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.