facebook

dz

by: pnm

Just saw the girl from DZ on TFM. Is DZ good here?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: No   

reputation risks and are on social probation.

By: No
by: Get your factsJul 26, 2014 1:50:54 AM

This chapter is not on probation.
This chapter has done and will continue to have swaps.

This house is top middle at UA.
They are very strong nationally in the south, north, east and west.

Great girls with a variety of members. Real down to earth ladies that are very social.

By: Get your facts
by: @Get your factJul 26, 2014 2:57:10 PM

DZ is NOT strong in the west. Far from it.

By: @Get your fact
by: Holy CowJul 27, 2014 10:37:02 PM

Now that is just stupid.
Check your facts, before you show us all how dumb you are. A Delta Zeta was just crowned Ms California this Month. July 2014.
Yes they are strong in the West

Any more lies?
Gosh the sad tactics of those in fear.
Give it a rest.

By: Holy Cow
by: Only for PNMJul 28, 2014 7:38:41 AM

This comment is so absurd, but just incase you believe any of this troll info please know we have wonderful sisters in every state. We just met many earlier this month at national convention in AZ. The west coast girls super pretty, classy, smart with a few house house GPA's of 3.8! They were traditional beachy blondes, very beautiful latin girls and other nationalities. The alums include several models and Hollywood people. They have several large successful houses that are in large Greek systems in CA, AZ, LV, WA.
To the poster you must not get out much to be so clueless.

We all know size does not matter but the facts are DZ. is in top 10 for number of houses nationally, so yes they all strong with alums everywhere.

Bump to Ms CA too!

By: Only for PNM
by: uhJul 28, 2014 12:45:23 PM

DZ is not strong in the north..... I can't name a single decent chapter.

By: uh
by: GuestJul 28, 2014 2:15:57 PM

@uh clearly isn't from the north and doesn't have friends who go to school in the north. dz is really good at multiple northern schools that are from major conferences just go look at Pitt's dz.

By: Guest
by: FactJul 29, 2014 2:35:53 PM

They were on social probation this past year but idk if they still are. They might be, but apparently no one but DZ knows for sure.

By: Fact
by: A DZ sisterJul 29, 2014 8:54:14 PM

No probation at UA dear.
Everything is great and thanks for your concern.

Good luck in Rush.

By: A DZ sister
#2  by: Well   

They are on probation which is super unfortunate for them. That can kill a recruitment. They do have lots of pretty, fun girls and, as someone said on another thread, they are not all reputation risks and it is stupid to say so.

By: Well
#3  by: They're   

on social probation, so I mean unless you're down for not having swaps and stuff..

By: They're
by: They'reJul 27, 2014 9:57:09 PM

NOT ON PROBATION. Seriously though...do you ever get bored with starting all these threads and responding to your own posts? My gaaaawd!!!

By: They're
#4  by: Recruitment   

It will be a tough recruitment for them since they are on probation, but over all they are ok.

By: Recruitment
#5  by: Just stop   

DZ is NOT on probation. Stop trolling.

By: Just stop
#6  by: that DZ   

that DZ had her name on here last year before rush because she had a DUI. I won't put her name on here again out of respect but she had a terrible reputation before rush and no other house would take her.

By: that DZ
by: ?Jul 26, 2014 2:11:57 PM

What do you mean by terrible reputation?

By: ?
by: HahaJul 27, 2014 9:33:58 PM

God give it a rest! Clearly everyone on here is obsessed with her or something because she is all that's ever talked about. Move on!

By: Haha
#7  by: LOL   

Dz on here trying to save their pathetic rep. Bottom middle at BEST. They took this trainwreck because no other house wanted her.

By: LOL
by: activeJul 27, 2014 7:16:39 PM

Yes

By: active
by: HahahahahaJul 27, 2014 9:50:42 PM

Too much! I love coming on here reading all the blatant lies that are posted. Why bother talking about sororities who are "bottom middle at BEST" ? If that was really the case you wouldn't waste your time.

By: Hahahahaha
by: ^okayJul 27, 2014 10:47:27 PM

dz….you're actually the pathetic one for trying to defend your sorry excuse for a sorority.

By: ^okay
by: Wait what?!Jul 28, 2014 12:54:21 AM

A train wreck? Do you even know this girl?! She's on full academic scholarship and far from a train wreck. There are MANY girls in sororities at bama that have been in trouble legally but she seems to be the only one that's ever talked about. Wonder why that is? Could the way she looks have something to do with this? The comment about not looking like her pictures is ridiculous. The obsession with her is sad and creepy AF.

By: Wait what?!
by: ^^^ Jul 29, 2014 4:16:32 PM

shes been arrested several times and has been in rehab....she's from my high school and is one of those girls that thinks they're hot but nobody else does #elfears

By: ^^^
by: what...Jul 29, 2014 7:33:10 PM

The #elfears comment was just rude. Maybe this girl is having family problems, or who knows. All other people see is the outside, they never see behind the scenes of why she did the things she did. Maybe a good sorority was all she needed to turn herself around. Just because she made some stupid mistakes does not mean that is who she is. Your mistakes don't define you. Maybe one day, you will make the same mistakes or similar ones and I can guarantee you wouldn't want people talking like this about you either. I don't think that people should bash DZ for taking her. DZ took a chance on her, and obviously will try to help her out. That is something that should be respected. Nobody is perfect, you can't blame the girl, or DZ. Being mean on anonymous website really shows your character, would you like those things to be said about you? If you are so conceded about her and her life, why don't you try helping her instead of just talking bad about her on a anonymous website.

By: what...
by: ^^Jul 29, 2014 8:56:02 PM

You are so full of lies and gossip it's ridiculous. I can only imagine what people would say about you on an anonymous forum. If you weren't jealous/ threatened/ whatever, why do you even bother commenting about her? You sound like you have some unresolved issues from high school that you should probably deal with. Girls like you are the reason guys think girls are crazy. You sound like a very insecure, immature little girl. A mature young woman who has herself together doesn't feel the need to put down other women. Maybe if you felt better about yourself you wouldn't feel the need to spread gossip and make mean, catty comments about others. High schools over. It's time to act like a big girl!

By: ^^
by: Cat clawsJul 29, 2014 9:05:11 PM

Are showing. Sounds like you still have some jealousy issues from HS.
I would like to know what HS y'all are talking about so I can figure out who you are. (mean girl in hiding)

By: Cat claws
#8  by: Active   

DZ is a great sorority, but I think we can all be honest and say that they do take girls that are reputation risks that other houses would not take. That isn't always a bad thing--sometimes a girl is just in the wrong place at the wrong time and makes a mistake and that doesn't mean that she should miss out on the great opportunity of being Greek in college. DZ is a solid middle tier sorority with a great sisterhood and I'm pretty positive that they are not on social probation anymore (I heard that it was only last semester). So PNMs, stop coming on here and acting like you are better than some sororities! You haven't even gotten a bid anywhere yet and honestly, there isn't a single sorority at Alabama that isn't worth being in.

By: Active
by: AgreedJul 28, 2014 7:46:11 AM

I love how they offer a mix of girls and allow each girl to be unique. Don't be so judgmental it's not very Panhellenic or Christian of you. Hmmm, I wonder if Martha Stewart has been shunned by her house! Now that's a lady who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar and bounced back.

By: Agreed
#9  by: Bottom middle   

Take too many grade/rep risks, internal issues in house, and social probation they are clearly trying to cover up.

By: Bottom middle
#10  by: PNM   

Their recruitment chair in the greek chic book looks preggo in that dress, and her shoes look like something Snooki would have worn 5 years ago. Maybe she is a nice person but they aren't conveying a classy image.

By: PNM
by: ?Jul 28, 2014 3:08:31 PM

What's your name so we'll be sure to drop you

By: ?
by: ActiveJul 29, 2014 5:00:54 PM

That is just really really rude

By: Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.