facebook

Kaitlyn Johnson effect

by: Theta Curious

From Texas where Theta is a top house everywhere but A&M. Theta is bottom at Alabama but Kaitlyn Johnson is so cute. She has to be good for the sorority. Is Theta seeing more interest because of her?

Posted By: Theta Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yup   

All houses r good at Bama. Theta is good and u will get the same sorority experience there as any other house.

By: Yup
#2  by: D   

I think Kaitlyn’s success just shows how much ppl’s opinions of houses don’t matter. Enjoy ur house and u will be successful

By: D
#3  by: Effect    

One person cannot make or break a house. People like her from all over the country who don’t check greekrank to see how her house is. She’s happy and making $$$ and would no matter what house she is in. Just goes to show you Tuscaloosa Alabama is a simulation that no one else outside of it really knows or understands

By: Effect
#4  by: Happy girl    

Theta used to be really good at A&M in the 1990s when my mom was in college there. Mom was Chi O, but says Theta was tops back then with Chi O and Kappa. My sister goes to A&M now and is a Zeta. The Chi Os and Thetas are super very churchy type girls now. Zeta, Delta Gamma, Alpha Chi have the prettiest girls. Kappas are always in trouble and always seem to be threatened with being kicked off campus.

By: Happy girl
#5  by: !   

Her tik toks are good. No one cares what sorority she is in. Won’t help or hurt a sorority as she is liked just for her. I’m sure when girls see her during rush they will get a little star struck.

By: !
#6  by: truist   

OMG PNMS WAKE UP! It doesn't matter what house you are in. Get past the ranks and the continuation of high school b.s. They are all fun and all have beautiful girls. They have skinny beautiful girls and thicker beautiful girls. Being IG recognizable is just short-lived. To want to be in a house just because of an influencer is so silly. Use the few years at Bama to better yourself. Let go of the childish ways of high school and popularity ranks. Four years will fly by.

By: truist
by: zzzMay 15, 2024 7:45:46 AM

Be the sorority girl that makes a difference. Don't follow the tribe!!!!!

By: zzz
by: @trusitMay 15, 2024 8:43:17 AM

EXACTLY! Don't let trolls hiding behind their keyboards dictate which house is best for you. Trust your instincts and you will be fine. You know where you feel most comfortable.

By: @trusit
#7  by: thank you!   

THETA is great! Don't listen to the bottom/top house crap. Find where you are happy and plant your feet there and go all out. Kaitlyn is great too and loves her house.

By: thank you!
#8  by: zzzz   

It doesn't matter who loves what house if you don't love your own. Don't accept a bid if you can't honestly love the house that wants you.

By: zzzz
#9  by: lol   

who is she and why does she have such a large following?

By: lol
by: ttMay 17, 2024 6:47:12 AM

She does a lot of tik toks. I find them so calming. It's weird as she is the only one that shows up on my sister's fyp and she's in hs.

By: tt
#10  by: Luv   

luv her she is sweet and lives her life what's not to like. we can all take lessons from her

By: Luv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.