facebook

The Real Rankings / Current Student

by: Telling the Truth 2024

These rankings are being posted by old Moms and Grandmoms. This is the order of most wanted houses by out of state girls and cool in state girls. A lot of these fake rankings are women trying to keep the old rankings current or girls that want to be in the same house as their current high school classmates from Alabama towns.

May 2024 Rankings:
ZTA, APHI, DDD
PM, KKG
AXO PBP XO
KD, ADPI, GPHI
AGD DZ
AOPI DG KAT
SK\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Telling the Truth 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Japan   

You don’t even live here

By: Japan
by: ^May 3, 2024 11:10:56 AM

Omg…I highly doubt an Aphi wrote but it’s not that serious hahaha don’t have a heart attack over it.

By: ^
by: Right….May 3, 2024 11:20:18 AM

No one other than an Aphi would post this

By: Right….
by: .May 3, 2024 12:28:08 PM

Considering your passion and anger it sounds like it’s that time of year before recruitment where you set up certain houses and respond to yourself ripping into houses. Go outside and have a glass of wine.

By: .
by: oh wowMay 3, 2024 12:35:47 PM

Grandma needs to pour herself a sweet tea, or maybe even a chardonnay with how she is triggered. Gasp! Girls prefer houses other than yours!

By: oh wow
#2  by: Aphi    

Aphi always confuses me. I don’t think they are an overall top house. But girls did want them during rush. So as for wanted they are up there. The problem is once they get in it’s hard to retain them as really looks, partying, and boys are their main concerns ( not all the girls but a very large part). Like what we say they are the girls you party and take pics with but not the girls you marry

By: Aphi
by: Not topMay 3, 2024 11:44:39 AM

They are not a top house overall. It’s arguable if they would even be top row of NR. They are not selective in who they take due to years of membership issues. They get a handful of attractive members and put them on Insta but if you see the whole house, it would not be called a “looks” house.

By: Not top
by: …May 3, 2024 12:22:58 PM

Everyone knows Zeta, Phi Mu, and Aphi are the looks houses and none of the 3 have 100% all pretty girls lol. Also, all 3 of them definitely do NOT just post their pretty girls. Not sure what you’re talking about.

By: …
by: becksMay 3, 2024 1:10:39 PM

I think you are partially right here. Girls do want this house during recruitment week. Girls have dropped this house for a wide variety of personal reasons. You really shouldn't stereotype how you did because it is not cool.
It doesn't say much about yourself when you cut down other females per your last sentence or two.

By: becks
#3  by: becks   

YES YES YES. Finally!!!

Honestly, I can get behind this ranking way more than any other ranking I have seen lately.

By: becks
#4  by: Here it is…   

Ladies and gentlemen, Aphi has presented their 2024 Rush strategy: Lying on Greekrank and attaching themselves to Zeta. Actually, not much different from their 2023 strategy and well, we all know that didn’t work out so well for them☠️☠️☠️

By: Here it is…
#5  by: Certain girls   

I think Aphi is top for certain girls. It's probably the best option for girls who get cut 1st round by other houses due to grades.

By: Certain girls
#6  by: Aphi    

I do think they are looks house but not much else. They are no where near zta in offering anything besides looks. Zta is the whole package and zta does have a good sisterhood. Aphi is one of the lowest for accepting girls with bad grades from high school. Aphi is really for girls who wanted zta but were cut. No one would ever select aphi over zta. I agree aphi tried to lump itself with zta but no way. I agree with the other houses

By: Aphi
#7  by: okok   

I don't think the point here is that Alpha Phi is a top choice for everyone going through. I think the point is when it comes down to the end of recruitment week ZTA, APhi, DDD, PM, and KKG are the top choices for PNMS from OOS and cool in-state girls. This is what the poster feels is current and not the typical OR line that keeps getting posted.

By: okok
by: OkokokMay 3, 2024 2:16:29 PM

And I think the counterpoint is that while everyone seems to agree with the others you have referenced, pretty much no one agrees with Aphi, except for an Aphi (or mom/alum). As the others have said, Aphi is a leftover house for girls that get cut in the 1st round by the more selective houses so it can never be “top”.

By: Okokok
by: RTRMay 3, 2024 2:17:08 PM

I am also a current student. I get what the OP is saying. These are houses a lot of the OOS girls like. It isn't cool to start cutting / insulting how some feel. I have an APHI friend and she is beautiful AND smart. Just stop with being mean insulting Aphi and Zeta.

By: RTR
by: umMay 3, 2024 2:33:17 PM

^ from what I read none of these comments are insulting Zeta

By: um
by: Ummm….noMay 3, 2024 2:37:26 PM

Don’t talk about “cool” in state girls and leave KD and KKG out of the conversation. You clearly don’t go here. Glad your daughter is enjoying Aphi. Now move along.

By: Ummm….no
by: Yep!May 3, 2024 2:45:47 PM

If KKG is in the mix then KD should be there way before Aphi

By: Yep!
by: SelectiveMay 3, 2024 2:51:09 PM

The most selective houses are AXO, AGD, XO, and PM which is why these houses are pretty much always on the top row of every legitimate rank.

By: Selective
#8  by: Okokok   

Stating that Aphi isn’t as selective as others isn’t being insulting. It’s just a fact. Check the first round cut criteria in Greekrank. Those with higher GPA requirements are more selective. Sorry if you disagree but it’s true. Aphi has the lowest criteria. No one said they don’t have beautiful girls. All the houses do. And, stop lumping them with Zeta. No one has bashed Zeta in this thread. They are not the same.

By: Okokok
by: —May 3, 2024 2:46:31 PM

I think it’s so interesting this “ZTA/APHI” discourse. Alpha Phi is quite literally ZTA with girls that got cut for questionable reps and terrible grades. They both are in the same frat circles, obsessed with social media, and care about their image to boys. Zeta is the much better ran house and deserves to be top, but to act like they’re so different is hilarious. Idk if this is even coming from Zetas considering so many girls in both houses are friends bc…they are similar. You can stalk girls IGs and see this lol.

By: —
by: Not really May 3, 2024 2:59:07 PM

There is only certain groups of zta and aphi that hang together and they just happen to be the girls that post a lot. In the actual houses zta hangs out with a lot of different houses. Zta hangs with a lot of old row girls a lot more than the zeta / aphi combo they just don’t post as much. No one is saying anything bad about zta at all. Most girls in zta don’t want to be grouped with aphi. Do the stalk and see for yourself. The facts are that aphi lets more girls with questionable grades and reputations in than other houses. They are the backup to zta for when girls get cut from them and actually other houses too because of first round grade cuts. Before you say oh this is a social organization yes it is but I do believe there are better choices without being in a house that doesn’t value grades or sisterhood. Even if they were middle of grades I would be like great BUT they are consistently in the bottom. They need to drop girls for grades too.

By: Not really
by: ^May 3, 2024 3:14:02 PM

You’re literally writing paragraphs about this and probably have zero affiliation with Zeta. Nobody without bias and motive is this passionate lol. You hate alpha phi and that is weird but it is okay. We get it. You’re not going to change reality though on the girls being friends and the same social circle. They are not a top house and are focused on partying, looks, and boys. Zeta has made strides and deserves all the credit for elevating from this. Happy?

By: ^
by: All of themMay 3, 2024 3:30:42 PM

All houses have girls that are friends with other houses. Your obsession with being “Zeta for dummies” is what’s concerning.

By: All of them
by: LolMay 3, 2024 3:35:22 PM

Aphi - zta for dummies . Harsh

By: Lol
by: LolMay 3, 2024 3:53:22 PM

Because unlike you I don’t care about either houses as passionately as you and can unbiased say Aphi is Zeta for dummies. Like 99% of other students say. Can’t figure out your weird angle here

By: Lol
#9  by: 👑   

the queen of rush kylan only followed zeta, aphi, and phi mu. she went to pref with zeta and phi mu and chose zeta. zeta > phi mu > aphi >. also notice a lot of girls now only follow this trio but keep telling us agd and xo are the most sought after 🤭 anyways if you can’t wear the crown you can join the white house or ivy leave but just know everyone wants to be a zeta, the top house!

By: 👑
by: Good griefMay 3, 2024 3:04:25 PM

This site is overrun with Kylan trolls and Aphi moms/alums. I actually feel bad for PM getting lumped in with them.

By: Good grief
by: okMay 3, 2024 3:09:26 PM

tell phi mu stop hanging out at pike and pi kapp then! they’re obviously doing something to be lumped in with them. they should be grateful to lumped in with zeta considering their recent pledge classes.

By: ok
#10  by: Truth   

The truth is that there wouldn’t be so much APhi hate if houses weren’t threatened by them. Do I think they should be as high on this rank for OOS? No but they r a top choice house for some girls. They do really well at recruiting and they had a really solid PC this year that appears to be more into school and academics. I think if APhi continues this way, they will climb up the ranks. Also, nobody cares about scandals from years ago except crazy GR alums.

By: Truth
by: AgreeMay 4, 2024 1:05:36 PM

I agree with this their old reputation and then the girls they got in ‘21 anf “22 had some very questionable girls I think they are starting to realize that some of the more famous influencer girls are great for their sisterhood at all. The girls in “23 had some actually smart girls . They need to get another pledge class like that to increase respect.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.