ADPi,DG,SK

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Close   

kkg down, adpi up, aopi and theta down

By: Close
#2  by: hmm   

This was not the way "popularity" went when I went through two years ago.

Everyone has an opinion and a different experience in their group.

By: hmm
#3  by: A few changes    

When I went through and when I was on the other side (for 2 years - tg only one more year of rush) I know that popularity wasn't all old row then new. There were many girls that really wanted zta (even southern girls), and some aphi. Even oos girls that pref'd or just didn't want them not because they didn't like them, they thought they would fit better with nr.

By: A few changes
by: Huh??Apr 19, 2024 11:36:44 AM

Was this from 2016? This is not true today.

By: Huh??
#4  by: Bama girl    

Kappa Delta: the most clique of them all and seem wary of outsiders. White girls from wealthy Alabama suburbs. OOS girls make a sorority better and they lack this. No diversity when it comes to personality or background.
So…. Top tier?? Don’t see it.

Phi Mu is absolutely top tier. Love Alpha Gam but they’re a little (boring) and definitely not the prettiest overall. Alpha Chi is prettier and top tier.

For me Zeta is not top tier, NOT because they're “new row”. The sisterhood is the red flag here. All style no…… fill in the blank

By: Bama girl
by: FffffffffffffApr 19, 2024 12:37:24 PM

Agree with you on all of this. I never know where to put AGD. Definitely smart and involved. Probably right now Pm, AXO and AGD are the most well rounded, but idk. ZTA is doing a better job of showcasing on social media than any of them, but really lacks if you look deeper than that.

By: Fffffffffffff
#5  by: whodat   

agree with this bump

By: whodat
#6  by: interesting   

It can be really tough to separate the top 6-8 when you are going through unless you know members prior. Many pnms are just going on what they read online or through gossip as to popularity. PNMS have to realize many houses are really great and popular in their own ways whether it is for looks, grades, social, or athletics. My "popularity" preferences are different from the original posters and could be for so many reasons. I also feel my "popularity" preferences have changed since I was a pnm too.

By: interesting
by: ^ThisApr 19, 2024 3:04:23 PM

good points

By: ^This
#7  by: Switch   

Need to switch the following:

DDD up->PM down
AGD up->KD down
Adpi up 2->Gphi down
DG up->Theta down

By: Switch
by: Yes!!Apr 23, 2024 7:30:06 PM

This is it!

By: Yes!!
#8  by: ifk   

agree

By: ifk
#9  by: No   

This rank is a mess. Kkg needs to move down. Zeta up. Gphi down. Dg and adpi up

By: No
by: ! Apr 22, 2024 6:45:36 AM

I agree with kkg down and zta up.

By: !
#10  by: WOO   

DZ down their exec makes them look sleezy asf

By: WOO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.