Mid: Gphi, Aphi
Low mid: ADPi, DZ,
High Bottom: DG, AOPi, Theta
Bottom: SK, SDT

Posted By: bama020304050
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pmn   

So I was looking at some pnms on insta yesterday many are just following zta, pm, and aphi and some were from down here so should aphi move up based on pnm popularity? I’m not an aphi just realistic

By: Pmn
#2  by: Ehhh…..?   

Zeta down. PM and AGD up 1. AXO up 2. KKG up 1. Aphi up 1. Adpi up and DZ up. GPhi down.

By: Ehhh…..?
by: NoApr 16, 2024 2:38:26 PM

KKG is weakest or house, it stays down.

By: No
by: wrongApr 16, 2024 2:54:11 PM

KKG and AXO are both top row. AGD and PM should also both be up a row.DDD, XO, and Zeta should be down one row. Aphi up one row. DZ up one row. ADPi up one row. Gphi down one row.

By: wrong
by: No way Apr 16, 2024 4:15:34 PM

You have seen all the numbers why kkg is now down. You can’t give a good reason to move up. Low grades , not very involved on campus, not great philanthropy, and very niche. They are only popular with southern girls and hang out basically only with the southern frats. Zta has proved itself too. Axo can move up too. Pm has changed recently kind of going through an identity crisis. There are some girls that may have been better off in zta there. They have such a mixed group of girls that they need to decide will they be old row or act more like new row. At least the other sororities know who they are.

By: No way
by: ;0Apr 17, 2024 9:20:25 AM

kkg is the weakest or house. They are more social than agd, but agd does well in so many other areas it makes it above kkg.

By: ;0
#3  by: Confused   

There is NO way Gphi is above adpi and dz. Put them after SK.

By: Confused
#4  by: Pretty accurate   

I like this there are a few that could go up one or down one, but nothing major. I see what above said about aphi and like it or not they are desired during rush and the frat boys like them so based on that they would be top - but everything else keeps them mid. Not just grades but their sisterhood they have people drop all the time I'm not sure why the girls say their leadership has been bad, but I am friends with some of the exec so not sure what they did that was wrong because they are nice girls.

By: Pretty accurate
by: InterestingApr 15, 2024 9:43:55 AM

I’m always so confused by aphi bc the girls seem to have fun together and stay friends with the ones who drop. I think the issue is that their sisterhood is built on partying and boys. Like aphi sets the girls up to have the best social life and friendships with boys to the point they don’t need to pay to be in a sorority anymore after sophomore yr bc they’ll still have the same life just without chapter rules and dues. Whereas other houses the girls stick with it for whatever else the sorority is offering them

By: Interesting
by: yesApr 15, 2024 10:32:30 AM

@interesting this is a great point and makes so much sense.

By: yes
by: trueApr 15, 2024 2:09:39 PM

I think this is the best explanation I have seen.

By: true
by: YES!Apr 15, 2024 2:13:11 PM

This is the best take I’ve seen on Aphi. You’re right that they are very popular during recruitment and with boys and then tend to drop off after freshman/sophomore year. This definitely clarifies the “where do they rank” issues on here.

By: YES!
#5  by: Bama girl   

Alpha gam and Phi Mu are the best sororities at Bama rn. You can’t go wrong with either.

By: Bama girl
by: NoApr 17, 2024 10:58:17 AM

I think alpha gam and phi mu are good houses but not the best. I think axo, xo, and ddd are the best out of or then pm, kd, alpha gam, then kappa.

by: NoApr 23, 2024 6:36:59 PM

If this was 2018, sure. Both have gotten rough pledge classes the last couple of years, particularly Phi Mu. I've heard from actives that this year's pledge class was their worst in recent memory.

by: Yeah Apr 23, 2024 7:18:24 PM

I think pm and kappa didn’t get great pledge classes at all. For kapp I understand they want to keep it in the south lots of bham girls but by closing themselves off they just aren’t getting the best girls . Pm I have no idea what’s up with them. I don’t know about a long time ago but it has gone down in recent years .

By: Yeah
#6  by: Bama girl   

OP either in zeta or tri delta lolol

By: Bama girl
#7  by: sorry   

Do you even go to Bama?

By: sorry
#8  by: Good   

Nothing stands out as completely wrong. It's close enough to real. Sure there could be some up one or down one but no real shockers.

By: Good
by: Stand outsApr 17, 2024 9:58:58 AM

Yeah there is a lot of bad about this ranking. AXO too low. XO should move down. Gphi is WAY too high. Gphi is more similar to theta.

By: Stand outs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.