facebook

New Ranks for April!!!!

by: Just Stop

There is a crazy Gphi or Dz that is accusing others of self ranking and running this site. They make it obvious that they r Gphi or Dz by bashing all other houses except those 2. She goes on multiple post and acts insane toward pbp and adpi. She is clearly jealous. She replies to herself and wastes her time liking her comments. She is the one trying to “run” this site and she is embarrassing her house. Until she stops we should all rank Gphi and dz last.

New Ranks

Axo xo ddd
Pm Zta kd agd

Mid
KKG pbp
AP Dg adpi

Bottom
AOPi Theta SK
Dz Gphi

Posted By: Just Stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ranks   

So sick of that gphi, they are bottom.Move kkg up.Move AP down and PM down then its good.

By: ranks
#2  by: Sure    

That was pretty crazy hopefully stops now . But this rank looks good I would put dg down though

By: Sure
#3  by: ?   

Doesn’t this just confirm you are an Adpi or Pi Phi? Why would any other house care enough to do this lol. You’re looking more crazier than them at this point. You both need to go outside.

By: ?
by: UmApr 13, 2024 7:54:00 PM

I think you were dropped on your head as a baby. Get a freaking life.

By: Um
by: Um ?Apr 13, 2024 7:57:59 PM

^Why can’t you just be happy with your own house and not try and bash others based on your own insecurities? With all of these posts and comments on your own posts, you’re looking really ridiculous. Take a breath and go to the gym lol

By: Um ?
by: ?Apr 13, 2024 8:58:24 PM

Uh, you made this weird post and then responded like 4 times. Are you ok? Sending a virtual hug. You seem unwell

By: ?
by: It’s me!Apr 14, 2024 11:05:58 AM

Girl, I’m the OP 🙋🏻‍♀️. I posted this and then went out w my friends and enjoyed the rest of my day. Just checked GR now. These aren’t my comments. I agree w them but they aren’t me. I think u r projecting, u r the one w multiple comments on the same thread. Others agree that u r too much and they want u to stop. Nobody agrees w ur crazy PiPhi/ADPi conspiracy theory.

By: It’s me!
by: ^Apr 14, 2024 7:39:06 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night crazy Boom Boom

By: ^
#4  by: Stop   

I really hope all this stops . Whenever a house gets bashed it looks bad for all of Alabama sororities. It especially looks bad for the person bashing the houses. You don’t come on here to talk about a house unless you are insecure with your own or something was done to you and this is the only way you can vent.

By: Stop
#5  by: Yikes   

go touch grass

By: Yikes
#6  by: idk   

I don't think it's ADPi or PiPhi responding or posting. why would they give the negative posts and comments credit by responding and causing the posts to be bumped up in the discussion? it doesn't make sense.

By: idk
by: .Apr 14, 2024 11:02:08 AM

Idk, you tell us, OP.

By: .
by: guess againApr 14, 2024 11:40:03 AM

um nope

By: guess again
#7  by: yikes   

gphi and dz minding their business and participating in rush workshop while adpi and pi phi are having manic episodes and talking to themselves on greekrank

By: yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.