facebook

General groupings

by: Vvvvvvvvvvbbbbvvv

Need a palate cleanser after that other post with y’all fighting. So this is not “one group is better” and yes all houses have all girls. For some poor girl that wanders onto this hellsite- here’s the main rep
Grades are the top priority-AXO, AGD, XO, PiPhi
Appearance is top priority-PM, ZTA, APhi
Who your family is or was is the top priority-KD, KKD, DDD
After that is a little less emphasis on all of the same categories. I think ADPi, AOPi and DG are usually more academic houses, GPB and DZ more appearance houses, and KAT and SK other own thing.

Posted By: Vvvvvvvvvvbbbbvvv
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ouo   

Finally someone gets it right

By: Ouo
by: Huh?Apr 18, 2024 9:39:58 PM

Gamma Phi is not an appearance house. Have you seen them??

By: Huh?
#2  by: Cccccccggggghhvvdsfhvvjjv   

Pin it to the top!

By: Cccccccggggghhvvdsfhvvjjv
#3  by: Advice   

love this

By: Advice
#4  by: bump   

this is a helpful post

By: bump
by: VvvvvvvvvvbbbbvvvApr 9, 2024 6:06:11 PM

Thank you

By: Vvvvvvvvvvbbbbvvv
#5  by: good   

I like this as an overall general idea. You definitely will have all types in all houses as so many sorority girls are well-rounded. But, as a general this is pretty accurate.

By: good
#6  by: Long time here   

This is accurate. Like op said-all types in all houses but the most girls fall in these groups

By: Long time here
#7  by: Me   

Phi Mu isn’t as looks oriented as it used to be. But they get some very pretty girls that otherwise would go ZETA. But that makes them more competitive, especially for honors students that would typically go AGD. I think PM gets the majority of cheerleaders, crimson eyes, and dance team members

By: Me
by: Yes Apr 10, 2024 4:26:29 PM

I agree I don’t feel like pm is a looks house like they used to be. I see them more on the kd, kkg, ddd tier

By: Yes
by: CccccccggggghhvvdsfhvvjjvApr 14, 2024 8:10:24 PM

I don’t see them caring who your family is. Maybe another category needs to be added? They seem like a mix of grades/looks/status.

By: Cccccccggggghhvvdsfhvvjjv
#8  by: Yes   

Good post that is actually accurate and helpful for PNMs. So unusual for Bama GR.

By: Yes
#9  by: yes   

this is accurate

By: yes
#10  by: kw   

^^^bump

By: kw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.