facebook

Pi Phi and Adpi run this site…

by: LOL

Post with 50+ likes and a bunch of comments exposing them…PAID to be deleted 🤣 Omg it’s true. How embarrassing!

Posted By: LOL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: oof   

why didn’t they at least wait until it was buried a bit lol terrible look but this is nothing new

By: oof
#2  by: A   

They’re so embarrassing

By: A
#3  by: Hahahhahaa   

in that original post i wrote “how long until they pay to delete this”. how hilarious

By: Hahahhahaa
#4  by: Hobby   

Get a new hobby! In that post and I can only assume it’s u bc who else cared about it, u bashed most houses and made it obvs u were a Gphi. It’s was obvs bc that was one of the only houses u didn’t bash and u talked it up. U continued to go on crazy rants on other posts about adpi and pbp. Ppl started calling u out as a Gphi based on the post that was deleted. Girl, u could have deleted it or Gphi bc ur posts r embarrassing at this point. Pbp and adpi r good houses, it doesn’t matter how many times u bash them. U r the one that looks bad. Gphi come get ur girl, it’s look desperate at this point

By: Hobby
by: what she saidApr 3, 2024 2:56:35 PM

^^this

By: what she said
by: 🤣🤣Apr 3, 2024 3:28:06 PM

You get a new hobby! Adpi and pi phi were getting eaten up in that post as mediocre houses that are slipping and self rank all the time. Then you proved it by paying to delete the post. How dumb of you was that! The post had like 400 views and so many likes in agreement. Sad sad houses

By: 🤣🤣
by: TruthApr 3, 2024 6:45:13 PM

Pbp and adpi weren’t getting eaten up in that post. r u delusional? U were being called out as GPB then ppl said they’d rather be adpi over GPB. I’d especially now want to adpi bc u r making GPB look bad. The likes and comments were all u, just like in this post. Nobody is agreeing w u, it u replying to urself. Everyone can see what u r doing! Nobody cares about ur views or likes! U aren’t going to make GR flip against adpi and pbp, it’s not happening bc u r jus annoying

By: Truth
#5  by: nope   

Your hobby on GR got called out GPhi hahahaha

By: nope
by: ?Apr 3, 2024 5:54:08 PM

What? You’re embarrassing yourself further…take the L.

By: ?
by: NopeApr 3, 2024 6:13:15 PM

lol I don’t even go here hahahaha

By: Nope
by: ^Apr 3, 2024 6:36:09 PM

Ok adpi/Pi Phi

By: ^
#6  by: Discuss    

Gphi, do u want to discuss that post that statistically shows Gphi is the 2nd last sorority? That one was really bad for u guys

I have a prediction, this post is going to get deleted bc it’s embarrassing to Gphi then the same crazy Gphi is going to accuse other chapters of doing it and start this stupid post all over again

By: Discuss
#7  by: Discuss    

Gphi, do u want to discuss that post that statistically shows Gphi is the 2nd last sorority? That one was really bad for u guys

I have a prediction, this post is going to get deleted bc it’s embarrassing to Gphi then the same crazy Gphi is going to accuse other chapters of doing it and start this stupid post all over again

By: Discuss
#8  by: lol    

Gphi this is so embarrassing for you stop obsessing over these houses. No one else cares about these two houses . Or isn’t posting about them - zta isn’t so only houses that would care would be below them and the other houses are just vibing so it is def gohi

By: lol
by: lolApr 4, 2024 4:35:43 AM

you are actually spiraling lmaoooo how many times are you going to reply to this post and attack gphi because your house self ranks all day long and makes posts to make other houses look bad. how annoying that apart of your dues goes to a greekrank fund! that could be used for actual recruitment! nobody is buying any of your stories, we know YOU are paying to delete any slight criticism of pbp/adp or any post that shows reality regarding them

By: lol
by: HmmmApr 4, 2024 8:38:08 AM

Although I am not in either of these sororities, I have friends in both and know they are both great houses. If they weren’t good houses you would not be posting or commenting negatively about them this much.

By: Hmmm
#9  by: Nahhh   

they’re so embarrassing. i literally laugh out loud every time they rank themselves with zta… they’re literally on the same level as the other NRs at this point and adpi especially is comparable to dz/gphi/aopi/dg

By: Nahhh
#10  by: Wow    

Imagine waking up in the morning and being so miserable the first thing people do is get online and bash houses. Go to class, go to the gym, get coffee, hang with friends. It’s really not that deep. Have some fun. Your sorority is ONLY 4 years and then it’s done so who really cares

By: Wow
by: yepApr 4, 2024 1:28:58 PM

Someone still can't get over that they were dropped OR their guy chose someone else. it's really sad...

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.