Xo kd
kkg

Agd piphi adpi
Dz dg aphi

gphi aopi
Kat
Sk

no order within rows
i already know people r gonna question gphi and kkg; gphi has terrible philanthropy and kkg has bad grades compared to the rest of old row.
zta is top despite mid grades because they are top with philanthropy and are the top house for oos.

Posted By: fr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fr   

and gphis grades are nearly bottom

By: fr
by: True andApr 2, 2024 3:18:55 PM

Aphis grades have been bottom for nearly a decade.

By: True and
#2  by: Ok   

Hi Adpi/Pi Phi we see you’ve changed your tactics 🤣 this rank is awful

By: Ok
by: -Mar 29, 2024 7:42:00 AM

I have second hand embarrassment for them.

By: -
by: YupMar 29, 2024 9:33:19 AM

Yeah, I’m totally embarrassed for Gphi bc they have an active troll trying to bash piphi and adpi. Same person on multiple posts, needs a new hobby. Nobody thinks piphi and adpi r self ranking. They have been in same spot for YEARS!! Ur house is lower and it’s fine. Enjoy ur sisterhood stop worrying about what others think

By: Yup
by: l^Mar 29, 2024 12:14:35 PM

You are the same pi phi/adpi! Adpi has never been on the level as Pi Phi and Pi Phi has slipped so FAR from when they used to be on the same level as ZTA years and years ago! They couldn’t even get any of the famous girls they took to pref that instead chose Aphi right after scandals! How embarrassing!! Maybe start focusing on improving instead of “stats” to brag about on greekrank. You keep talking about gphi who used to be the bottom of bottom and now is waaay more relevant than your houses. Get a grip!

By: l^
by: NoMar 29, 2024 1:18:47 PM

Oh gphi. Anyone who actually goes here knows that in each of Gphis pledge classes there are 5-10 pretty girls that get posted everywhere. The rest are a mess. They try to act like aphi so badly. Another thing about gphi also is that they aren’t doing well with grades and their sisterhood isn’t great as the girls don’t really get involved with their sorority. I do believe that dz has surpassed them. Gphi loves on here more than any sorority probs even more than or

By: No
by: ^ ^Mar 29, 2024 1:50:19 PM

You can easily switch Gphi with Aphi and your post would still be 💯 valid.

By: ^ ^
by: OMar 29, 2024 2:16:38 PM

Gphi has prettier girls than pi phi and adpi 😂🤣 how did that happen?! what happened to you guys??

By: O
by: ? Mar 29, 2024 2:52:35 PM

I def wouldn’t say gphi has prettier girls . I agree with above poster. Gphi has a handful of pretty girls that’s it. The pretty ones post a lot so you think they are prettier than they are then when you see them as a group you are like wtf. And never judge a house based on just looks. If that was the case aphi would def be top row but they aren’t for other reasons.

By: ?
by: Try again Mar 29, 2024 2:58:36 PM

Gphi isn’t a looks house. Neither is adpi but they have more prettier girls. That’s why they r more popular during recruitment. Compare both MCs, it’s obvs.

By: Try again
#3  by: !!   

Finally zta where it belongs!! Still kappa should be down.

By: !!
by: Wrong!Mar 29, 2024 12:02:16 PM

This is so wrong in so many ways. No way Zeta is ahead of XO and AGD. I’m so confused. This makes zero sense (like most Troll posts)

By: Wrong!
#4  by: Fix   

Best rank so far, made a few changes

pm ddd axo zta
Xo kd

Kkg Agd piphi
adpi Dz aphi

Dg gphi aopi
Kat
Sk

Moved KKG bc they didn’t deserve their own row to still be top. They don’t deserve it. They just expect to be ranked high bc they r OR but don’t put in work w grades and philanthropy. Moved Adpi down bc they r not at same level as piphi, KKG and AGD. Adpi needs to work on membership concerns before they can be ranked higher. Moved dg bc grades r bad and they more similar to AOPi and GPB.

By: Fix
by: okMar 29, 2024 7:48:42 AM

when you have to hold on to grades and “involvement” because you know you have nothing else going for you. theta and dg were top in grades a few years ago did that make them top houses? ato and sig ep are top in grades and involvement for fraternities, would you rank them top? no. we all know who is the strongest in recruitment, but you’re so insecure that you have to come and write 30 ranks a day to cover up for your house actually slipping. but it’s okay, you force them to do absurd amount of study hours and be involved in things they don’t want to or they won’t be able to go date parties, swaps, look down on them, etc. yeah, let’s talk about that!

By: ok
by: Compared to what??Mar 29, 2024 12:42:16 PM

Retention, size, grades, involvement. What else should the houses be “holding on to” for rankings? Enlighten us please.

By: Compared to what??
by: HahaMar 29, 2024 1:57:48 PM

If you would stick to your own rules, Aphi would be right on par with KAT and SK.

By: Haha
by: uhhMar 29, 2024 2:14:17 PM

ranks should be based off recruitment and getting what each house looks for. i don’t even know or care about the grades of every single old row house, but for ex. kkg/kd/agd who you guys like to pick on 100% has stronger recruitment than PBP and ADPI. The fact that even has to be said is insane bc nobody thinks otherwise except you guys on this site. There is no way you can tell me Adpi is more sought out after than Gphi in 2024. You know this, which is why you guys cling to your “grades” and “involvement”.

By: uhh
by: I’ll playMar 29, 2024 3:40:34 PM

Okay then, ranks solely based off who gets the girls they want:

Top row:AGD, KKG, KD

Second row: PM

Third row: All the rest

By: I’ll play
by: U aren’t smartMar 30, 2024 8:32:15 AM

I’d say all of OR gets the girls they want. They def r in competition for some of the same girls but they r generally happy w their MCs. I’d add that Xo maybe struggles more to get the girls they want bc they didn’t make quota but I feel like xo makes a lot of early cuts too. I know a lot of ppl cut from that house in philanthropy round. ZTA and APhi get the girls they want for sure. PiPhi is popular during recruitment and does really well. After that, the houses that r chosen by PNMs r bc they were cut from other houses. A lot of good houses BUT these were girls that were cut

By: U aren’t smart
by: ^Mar 30, 2024 9:24:09 AM

which is how ranks should be…who is strong in recruitment and sought out after.

By: ^
#5  by: Not Gphi   

I don’t think this is a Gphi. I think this is an old alum from another house trying to make it look like GPhi is the one bashing other houses. There are other houses not getting bashed like Zeta, PM, Aphi, and DZ so why are people assuming it’s a Gphi? Most of the current Gphi’s are nice

By: Not Gphi
by: DefApr 1, 2024 6:56:22 PM

It’s definitely a Gphi. Look at comments on other threads. Someone bashed everyone else except for Gphi. It’s obvs.

——-
Update: this post got deleted. Posting the same thing again and will continue to keep it on here no matter how much it’s taken down. This confirms it’s Gphi. Hope u talked about it at chapter and got it to stop

By: Def
by: yepApr 2, 2024 7:18:59 PM

^^ You are absolutely right!

By: yep
by: ReallyApr 2, 2024 8:51:56 PM

They are paying to delete posts?

By: Really
#6  by: fixed for you   

KD,DDD,AXO,AGD
PM,XO,KKG,ZTA
APhi,PBP,DZ
AOPI,DG,GPB,ADPI
KAT
SK

By: fixed for you
by: Truth Mar 31, 2024 5:56:27 PM

KKG APHI DZ down a row

By: Truth
by: NahhhhMar 31, 2024 6:40:53 PM

I think KKG is underrated so I would keep them where they are and I think DZ is ok where they are too as they have been improving a lot the past couple of years.

By: Nahhhh
by: Seriously Apr 2, 2024 3:20:56 PM

Aphi down 2 rows

By: Seriously
by: Okay reallyApr 2, 2024 7:31:54 PM

This rank is the truth! I agree with kkg being higher because they have beautiful girls and get who they want. DZ has really been killing it too so they deserve to be on the same level as pi phi, but APhi needs to go down in my opinion. I think adpi needs to be on the same tier as DZ and Pi Phi because adpi is killing it too. Please stop posting lies Gphi because your 10 pretty girls won’t save yall. APhi is just a mess so they can’t be on the same level as pi phi, dz, or adpi

By: Okay really
#7  by: Recruitment stats   

Based on recruitment stats:

PM,KD,KKG,AXO
DDD,XO,ZTA
APhi,PBP,AGD
GPB,DZ,AOPI=ADPi
DG,KAT
SK

By: Recruitment stats
by: Which stats?Mar 31, 2024 10:00:16 PM

Where can I find recruitment stats?

By: Which stats?
by: TrueApr 1, 2024 5:18:15 PM

This is true.

By: True
by: ShowApr 1, 2024 7:45:47 PM

U can’t prove something is true unless u give us the source of ur information

By: Show
by: hahaApr 1, 2024 11:55:03 PM

"recruitment stats" don't even exist. except for return rates and based on those there's a lot of problems with your ranking.

By: haha
by: Return ratesApr 2, 2024 6:04:56 AM

Where can I find return rates?

By: Return rates

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.