facebook

Don’t try to be someone else

by: Copy cat

It’s funny when another ZTA wears the same for breakfast and the dad looks like he was ready for a black and white bbq instead of a nice breakfast. FYI floral shirts are out for men. And the one girl wearing the dress is ZTA’s like a lot better!!

Posted By: Copy cat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: denise   

wth???

By: denise
#2  by: Janie   

Wow ZTA not liking their own girl it sounds like! Maybe the other ZTA is a nicer person…. And I’m confused was the shirt a black and white floral? Some dads don’t know how to dress

By: Janie
#3  by: Hey hey hey    

Oh I know exactly who you’re talking about!

By: Hey hey hey
#4  by: ?    

Wait so are you a zta talking about another zta and her family? Like why? Why do you care so much? And why make your sisterhood look bad on here?

By: ?
by: yikesMar 25, 2024 8:42:13 PM

this is def not any current alabama zeta lol most likely some weird 30-50 year old lady that stalks active’s social media everyyyy single day. i swear if most actives went private the posts on here would stop 😭

By: yikes
by: ???Mar 25, 2024 8:56:06 PM

Maybe it just goes to show you how horrible their sisterhood is

By: ???
by: defMar 26, 2024 6:46:02 AM

This is definitely a zta talking about her own sister. She is very specific. No old lady is going to check who has same dress or talk about someone's dad. My question is, why come on here to show zta against zta? There are 500 girls in a sorority and you definitely won't like all of them and they won't all like you, so move on and put the energy you are spending on this girl and her family into yourself and just ignore and block the girl you don't like. Easy solution.

By: def
#5  by: Robbie   

Easy solution then. Make your page private if you don’t want creepers looking at it!! It’s funny you think it’s not a zeta. We know how they are! Your sisterhood isn’t perfect

By: Robbie
#6  by: well   

Why would some "old Lady" want to waste time on what goes on in your house? I think people have better things to do then stalk a whole page of ZTA people especially at that age. Maybe the you guys need to focus on getting your house in order

By: well
#7  by: I really hope   

Here's hoping the total lack of knowledge of the English language shown in this post is not indicative of a typical UA student.

By: I really hope
by: Student Mar 28, 2024 10:02:08 AM

It’s probably an Alabama students who wrote it! It’s one of the easiest schools to get into

By: Student
#8  by: weird   

This is such a weird post. Girls wear the same thing all the time not a big deal. I should think girls' families are off limits to not talk about.

By: weird
#9  by: Huh?    

Well, the brunch WAS black and white themed, so I’m really confused about poking fun at a Dad just trying to match the color theme.

By: Huh?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.